2

First thing that he did, he checked the calendar.

It was approximately six month after his untimely demise, and he found out that the location between here and where he had died was divided by a continent. 

So it was not convenient to investigate his death. For now. 

Besides, right now it was much more important to familiarize himself with his surroundings. The people, the house, the daily life of the boy… There was only so much information he received about the world from Mo Xuanyu’s memories. 

He saw a laptop on the desk, but after a further inspection, it turned out to be a standard commercial laptop without any add ons. Then, he took Mo Xuanyu’s phone and saw that it was the newest and the most expensive android model but low on the battery, so he plugged it into the charger outlet and decided to explore the house before doing anything else. 

But first he needed to change clothes. There's no way he's going to walk around in the nude, or worse–a frilly pink dress.

He went into the huge walk-in closet the size of a medium room and rummaged through it in a quest to find pants, all the while trying to ignore his disgust at the contents of the room. It was full of death entrapment in pink. Dresses, tops, skirts, even the underwear collections were all pink. He started to think that maybe Mo Xuanyu was colorblind or something. There's no way a normal human could wear this much pink in their lifetime times two. Unless you changed clothes every hour–which he suspected that maybe Mo Xuanyu did.

Almost fifteen minutes later, shoved into the very end of the closet, he found a plain white sleeveless knee length dress without any girly ornaments or ruffles. 

But still no pants in sight. 

And judging from the look of this explosion of the deranged Princess' bubblegum costumes, he doubted that he would ever find one. Not that he would bother diving into the deeper part of this death trap. Death by pink silk sounded so stupid he bet his best friend would die from laughing when he found out about it.

He rolled his eyes and finally wore the only normal dress, complete with the 32C silicone boobs. And by luck he found a plain flesh colored bra and flesh colored thong. He looked at the thong in disdain, but it was that or going commando which he preferred not to do at his current condition.

After having gotten dressed and giving himself a quick look over in the mirror, he decided to come out of his room to find his way around the mansion. 

That’s when he bumped into the butler.

The old man seemed quite shocked, probably by seeing the overnight change in Mo Xuanyu's appearance and manners.

Just yesterday, she was still some kind of an entitled, spoiled, nouveau riche brat, and she loved to wear frilly pink short dresses with long pink hair like some kind of anime characters, flaunting her thin body to attract boys. She thought that the only thing that she could attract boys with, was with her money and outward appearance. True, maybe, for the golddiggers and the players. But not if she wanted to find true love. Not this way.

But more than anything else, it managed to get her into trouble with the other girls because of her slutty lolita appearance. Therefore, she often got into fights she could not win due to her weak physique. 

Fights which soon turned into bullying, because she also was not able to protect herself, thus making her an easy target. The high school hierarchy was something not to be messed with. Especially with someone with a weak body and personality like Mo Xuanyu. She would get devoured alive in no time, just as he saw what happened lately. The young miss' light was getting dimmer and dimmer and he was getting worried, but he didn't know what to do about it.