60

Lan Wangji knew that he was out of his mind, but he just couldn't help it. Especially when Mo Xuanyu's touch was making him almost go crazy with want and need.

So when the girl dragged him out of the pool and straight into the bed, his brain glitzed and rebooted, and he could not do anything until it was too late.

He felt the girl push him down to the bed, and she kneeled down in front of him, pulling his swim trunk off, revealing his massive hard-on.

Her eyes widened at the sight of his hardness, but she just smiled and took it in her hand, exploring the ridge and the pulsing veins slowly, tracing it lightly with her fingers. And it caught his breath and he went wild from his need to get closer and closer to the girl. To possess her fully. To make her his. But thankfully he still had that last shred of sanity that prevented him from doing anything to the girl he loved without her consent. That was the least he could do with his condition.

Then the understanding dawned on him.

He had fallen in love with her.

And he was absolutely sure that wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Then he saw that she took the perfumed oil from the bedside table, and poured it generously on her hand and on his hardness, then she started to work on it. Slowly at first, exploring, touching, pressing harder, all while she looked straight into his eyes, making him shiver all over. When she palmed the tip of his hardness with her small hands and moved quicker, he groaned loudly and almost yelled from the intense pleasure, and he came out so suddenly, painting all over her hands and shirt. And he never saw anyone more beautiful.

"Sweetheart…" Lan Wangji was panting hard with the exertion. His mind was blown away by the girl's touches, and he couldn't help but wonder if she did that to another man before him. He felt the jealousy rising in his chest, and the sudden need to tear anyone apart who had ever looked at his siren in an impure way.

Never in a million year would he guess that the reason Wei Wuxian was an expert at giving handjobs was because he knew exactly where to push and pull, since he was a man himself.

Wei Wuxian could clearly see Lan Wangji's thoughts, so he started to act innocently, and he touched the warm liquid in his hand and clothes in awe, while his eyes were looking shyly at Lan Wangji.

"This is my first time doing this, Lan Zhan… did I do well?" He fluttered his long silver eyelashes coquettishly, "I wonder what this tastes like..." and he took a lick at it, tasting the oddly familiar warm bitterness. He could see straight away the change in Lan Wangji's demeanor, from the hot jealousy glare to this softened one. It was so obvious that he was jealous of the imaginary other boys. Ugh, as if he would do this to anyone… you're the one and only, Lan Wangji, you should be proud.

Lan Wangji immediately pulled Wei Wuxian into his arms, holding her tight, then kissed her softly all over her face.

"You're doing great, baby." He kissed her forehead. "I'm the one who was supposed to say sorry, because I put you in this… situation." Lan Wangji held Wei Wuxian close. "I will not do this kind of…impure thing again to you… I promise." At least not until she's of legal age, which was still one year away. But he should survive.

"Why?" Wei Wuxian pushed him away to look at his golden eyes. "It is a natural thing to feel like that, and also you are a perfect specimen of a robust, healthy young man. Never say you're sorry for being you. And I really don't mind it if I somehow can be a help, any help, for you." Wei Wuxian pulled him close and gave him a hard kiss right on his mouth. "So, shut up and just… be you. Never say sorry to me. Promise me there will be no sorry word between us, especially for being ourselves. Capisce?" 

Lan Wangji smiled and kissed him right there and then.

And sure, right at that time, his conscience decided to rear its head off and nagged him.

That was a great speech, Wei Wuxian. So, when were you going to admit that you had the same part as his? Or was this all just a preach, without practice? Such a hypocrite...

Shut up, you. He would tell Lan Wangji when it's time.

But when?

Soon. Hopefully soon enough. Just not today, Satan .

He saw that Lan Wangji finally relaxed, and he gathered Wei Wuxian in his arms.