36

After a period of time of walking aimlessly in the Lan's huge garden, Wei Wuxian was still feeling restless. He needed to do something if he wanted to ignore the strange feelings he had in his heart right now. Like he was forgetting about something important.

That and the close proximity to Lan Wangji also did not help. He kept glancing at Lan Wangji's windows for the duration of his walk and it bothered him.

So he decided to scale the wall and took off outside to get his mind off this whole fiasco.

He didn't really have a definitive destination so he just walked in the dark and cold weather, thankfully he wore a jacket outside his training gear, the one he left with this morning. Was it just this morning? It seemed a lot more longer than that with all the shitfest that happened.

He walked and walked and walked to clear his head, and suddenly he took notice of his surroundings.

This was the place from Mo Xuanyu's memory, the one where he was beaten to death before he occupied the empty shell of his body. Since it was just roughly a little more than a week ago, he decided to look for clues. Who knew if something was missed when the incident happened.

Hah, just a mere week and he already wreaked havoc everywhere, his friends must be very proud of him.

He tried to reenact the scene from the night of the beatings and he stood closer to the small stream where he remembered that Mo Xuanyu passed out near the body of the water. 

He also remembered that Mo Xuanyu was crouching down, to grasp something on the water, when his head was hit hard by some kind of a long stick.

Wei Wuxian tried to mimic the pose, when he suddenly remembered something. A flash of something metallic that caught Mo Xuanyu's attention before he was hit.

What was it?

Jin Su was walking out of the club that she often frequented with her friends when she got a message from an unknown number. The message only contained a GPS location and one sentence. 

You're welcome.  

She was curious enough to follow the direction, since it was not too far away from her present location. As a matter of fact, she was also high, and that was what made her do the thing that she never did if she was sober.

It was all because of that conniving bitch who stole her fiance.  

She would never touch the blasted thing otherwise. But the pain and the anger made her do irrational things. Such as following a message from an unknown sender to an unknown location.

Jin Su arrived at her destination, right when Wei Wuxian was reaching out for something in the water. 
At first she thought that she was hallucinating from the drug, but on the second glance, the silver-hair that shone under the moonlight was unmistakable.

It's that Mo Xuanyu bitch.

She didn't think about anything else since rage seemed to have taken control of the last shred of her self-restraint, so she walked toward the girl with every intention of harming her.

When she was close enough, she pushed the unsuspecting girl hard into the stream, then she quickly left before anyone could see her.

It wasn't her fault, what did the bitch do in the middle of the night alone near the water anyway, did she have a dead wish or what? Anyone would do the same as her.

That kind of train of thoughts was what any human with a perverted mind and narcissistic disorder actually did to justify their actions. She just did not want to admit that she was in the wrong, so instead, she blamed it onto others.

Anyway, she called a cab and went home with a satisfied heart.

Lan Wangji would be hers, now that she got rid of the pest .

Xue Qing was not an ordinary girl.
She was feisty, quick witted, and adept at martial arts, but she always felt out of place when she was with other teenagers since her mind seemed to work differently than her peers.