59

"Where are we going?" 

Wei Wuxian was half dragged by Lan Wangji to the outside.

"Somewhere, anywhere. I don't care." Lan Wangji looked a little bit off when he leaned on the guardrail and took out his cigarette. He lit it up with his shaky hand, and Wei Wuxian immediately became concerned.

"You want to go back to the room? Get some rest?" He tried to feel Lan Wangji's forehead, but the latter just pulled him closer and kissed his hand. Then Lan Wangji suddenly laughed.

" That was the last option, sweetheart." He dragged the smoke and exhaled a couple of times before he continued. "You have that effect on me." He looked straight at Wei Wuxian, who looked like a water nymph just out of the water. "The reason I need some air, and time, was because of you."

" Moi ? What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing. That's the problem. You are perfect. That's why I need the cold air to calm myself before I do something that I will regret, like dragging you back to our room and ravish you until the sun rises." Lan Wangji dragged the cigarette a couple times before he finally calmed down, then threw the butt out on the trash near him.

"I… don't know what to say." Wei Wuxian blushed, and he felt hot all over. But thanks to the darkness around them, hopefully Lan Wangji didn't notice. But his heart was beating faster than normal, when Lan Wangji pulled him close and inhaled his sweet scent. His big hand encircled Wei Wuxian's small waist and the other took Wei Wuxian's slender hand.

"Will you dance with me?" Lan Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian's hand, making him giggled.

"Of course my dear Prince. Let me sing you a song and we can dance all night long." He made a little twirl with a smile.

"Not exactly what I had in mind, but if that's what you wish for, my drunken Princess."

Wei Wuxian then sang softly for their ears only.

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in a sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams
Whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me…

They swayed for a bit and Lan Wangji twirled Wei Wuxian around and dipped him low, then held him close in his chest.

"Oh wow, I didn't know you're so good at dancing!" Wei Wuxian almost lost his breath from laughing all the way since they first started to dance. His hair was running wild and his cheeks were pink from the twirling and dipping down.

"Thanks to my maternal grandfather who insisted that me and my brother learn all kinds of dance from a young age."

"This reminds me of my childhood friend." Wei Wuxian twirled again and his skirt was hitched. "He was so skillful at dancing, and he often asked me to be his dance partner, and he twirled me around like this too. He's also very beautiful with his long black hair and to think of it, he has light golden eyes like yours." Wei Wuxian suddenly remembered about the Princess back then. Where was he?