13

Wei Wuxian woke up with a piercing headache as a result of the wild drinking last night with Shen Qingqiu celebrating his win. Thank god Luo Binghe, the only sober person, took him home last night, otherwise there would be chaos in Mo's household if their Young Miss went missing.

He groaned out loud and tried hard to open his eyes since Butler Zhao had already knocked on his door many times, and after looking at the clock, it showed that he had only thirty minutes to get ready for school after two days skipping it.

Why, of all people, he reincarnated into a highschooler? Wouldn't it be best if he reincarnated into a movie actor, or a recluse would be better, not in touch with shitty reality like this… school… ugh.

And on top of it all, the private school he went into, had a catholic-schoolgirl uniform.

Wei Wuxian looked at his, no , Mo Xuanyu's uniform.
A shorter-than-it-should plaid blue skirt, a tighter-than-it-should white shirt, a plaid tie, and dark blue vest. To complete the look, there were also thigh-high socks and black high heels? What the fuck, Mo Xuanyu? He threw the heels away and instead he wore the plain black standard mary jane flats that were originally provided by the school.

Wei Wuxian knew he would look good in this uniform anyway, but he felt so indecent wearing the tighty tight clothing. So instead of the vest, he wore the loose navy sweater with the school logo in it.

After twirling for a few times to check his appearance, Wei Wuxian took his school bag and went downstairs in a hurry. The school did not tolerate late students and although Mo Xuanyu was often late than not, he did not want to be punished after school. He needed to go to BingQiu's house to play with his new toy.

He was so excited and it put a smile on his face for the rest of the short drive to school.

"Shizun, wake up."

Luo Binghe shook the naked Shen Qingqiu lightly to wake him up from his drunken stupor.

Last night he got into the location just in time with Wei Wuxian's smooth drift into the finish lane, leaving his opponent and many others agape.

After that, a hot fight almost ensued, since the loser seemed unwilling to admit his loss until he asserted his domineering presence. Finally the loser relented in fear. Although before he left he threatened the boys who stood in front of Wei Wuxian, that he would get revenge sooner or later. Not exactly havoc yet, but close enough. He quickly pulled Wei Wuxian and Shen Qingqiu out of there and took the war prize to his house before they went out and got drunk.

He sighed when Shen Qingqiu did not even move. He knew it was a bad idea, letting the troublemaker duo drink that much to celebrate their winning, but he was also happy since they finally found Wei Wuxian although not in the condition that he was prepared for. He still tried to wrap his mind around the fact that his best friend reincarnated into the body of a teenage boy in girl's clothes. Thankfully it didn't seem to affect his original free soul, whimsical personality.

So, the only thing left was fixing the gold monstrosity that was parked in his garage. The spoil of winning last night. He picked up his phone and called his friend, the crazy mechanic, inventor, and jack-of-all-trade, Liu Qingge. Hopefully he was in one of his good moods since Wei Wuxian wanted to modify the car as soon as possible.

"I'm on my way." Was the only reply from Liu Qingge, the genius eccentric recluse. He probably interested in the car, since it was a rare model.

When Luo Binghe put his phone down, he was suddenly pressed down on the bed by the very naked Shen Qingqiu. He was not fully sober, and he looked at Luo Binghe very closely then sat on his broad chest.

"I'm not always a bottom, fuck you Wei Wuxian!" Shen Qingqiu yelled loudly to Luo Binghe amusement. Then when Shen Qingqiu passed out on top of Luo Binghe, he chuckled and caressed the messy hair that flopped, covering his face.

"True, Shizun, you're on top right now." He kissed his Shizun's nose fondly, then after snuggling for another minute, he put him down on the bed and covered him with light blanket. 

Then Luo Binghe went downstairs to prepare his anti hangover drink for his Shizun.

Wei Wuxian entered the school yard right on time, and he tried to remember which way was his class, when someone spoke to him in a soft voice. He turned around to see a girl with braided hair and spectacles trying to speak to him.

"Hi there, are you a new student?" She smiled, showing her braces. "My name is Luo Qingyang, you can call me Mianmian. I'm a student representative and I can help you look around if you want to."

Wei Wuxian looked at her while he browsed Mo Xuanyu's memory. This girl, Mianmian, was his classmate, the only one that stuck by his side when the others bullied him.

He gave her a warm smile, and patted her shoulder. She was shorter than him by almost a head.

"Mianmian, I'm Mo Xuanyu. Have you forgotten about me? It's been only two days since I last saw you."
Mianmian gasped and she looked shocked.

"You… you are Mo Xuanyu?" She moved closer to inspect Wei Wuxian's new face. "You… you do look like her, but… your eyes… they're different colors…" then she touched his hair. "This hair… very nice color, Momo."

"It's my natural color, Mianmian." He chuckled and hooked his hand around Mianmian's. "Let's hurry to the class, otherwise we're going to be late." 

The other students looked at them with curiosity since they never saw her and they thought she was a new student too.

Some of the students, mostly the girls, had already making calls to their family to find out where she was coming from, from which family and if she posed any threats to them, while the boys were simply mesmerized and planned to ask her out later.

So when they found out that it was Mo Xuanyu, the infamous Mo Xuanyu, they could not believe it. They were all looking at each other and planned to find out more later.

He looked at her in disbelief.

How could she betray him like this? She was supposed to be alone and bullied and had no one but him to protect her and he could mold her into the perfect woman of his dream.

But now, all his plans were ruined.

He had to do something fast.