52

Wei Wuxian locked the door to his room, and prepared the bath. There was an assortment of bath bombs, bath oils, bath salt, in every color and every smell, lined up perfectly around the huge tub in a beautiful wicker basket's arrangement. There were also aromatherapy candles, which smelled heavenly.

He took his time to choose and smell them one by one and finally decided to use the orange bath bomb, and ylang-ylang essential oil. He put a few drops of the pure extract into the bath water, making the whole room smelled like citrus, jasmine, banana, honey and a hint of custard. It was deep and rich and invigorating his body. And making him smell delicious.

He took his time to soak himself in the hot water until it went cold, then he got up and dried himself with the huge, soft towel. He took a little bit of the ylang-ylang oil and rubbed it behind his ears and on his wrists as a substitute for perfume. The pure oil would linger for longer and the subtle scent wouldn't overpower his natural scent. 

Wei Wuxian knew that he was being spoiled to the max.

In both of his lives, he never had anyone to spoil him like this, not even his parents. Speaking of his parents, he wondered what they were doing right now. Had they received the news of his… death? Were they sad? Did they try to find the truth?

Maybe he would find a way to look for them later. BingQiu would definitely help.

Anyway, he walked to the huge walk-in closet, which was even bigger than the one he had in the Mo's house, and grabbed Lan Wangji's favorite white shirt, ripped high-waist oversized jeans and he completed the look with a grey slim belt and grey flats. He tied the white shirt loosely on his navel, showing the woven leather belt, and went downstairs to find something to snack on. 

He was really hungry, but he wanted to wait for Lan Wangji, since apparently he and his brother lived together in the same house, and he didn't want to make the wrong impression on Lan Xichen, if he wanted the nanotech.

Wei Wuxian walked to the direction of the dining room with all the intent to raid the fridge, when he heard the clanging sounds from the main kitchen and decided to take a peek. He saw that the chef was busy folding the skins of the dumplings and filling it with the meat mixture then putting it aside, then he repeated the process. 

Wei Wuxian was an avid food aficionado, and he was very interested in the process of making something so delicious in small packets. But he wanted them to have more kicks to suit his palate more, so he decided to lend a hand.

"Chef, can I help you? I want to learn to make them too." He moved toward the flabbergasted chef who ceased all movement the moment Wei Wuxian entered the kitchen.

"Miss, I wouldn't dare to impose on you. Besides, it's going to be messy." The chef stuttered and his hands shook. He was very nervous just standing in the same vicinity with Second Young Master's girlfriend. As he could see, from this close a distance, she was very beautiful, and he wouldn't dare to let her help him and tainted that beautiful skin with flour and grease.

"Chef, it's fine. I like to use my hand to do something instead of just freeloading here." Wei Wuxian smiled and the Chef was gone. He looked around for another waist apron and showed him how to fold the dumpling.

Wei Wuxian was so concentrated with the tedious task of folding the dumplings and filling them with the meat mixture and adding an insane amount of chillies, he didn't hear the presence of another person entering the kitchen. He was not satisfied with the mismatched shapes, unlike the pretty ones the Chef made and he was trying to make a new one, when Lan Wangji's voice whispered so close to his ear, making him jump and drop the dumpling he held. 

"What are you doing?" Lan Wangji caught the dumpling before it fell down on the floor. "Yingying, sweetheart, why are you always so clumsy?" Lan Wangji put the dumpling on the plate filled with ugly dumplings beside Wei Wuxian and then he encircled his arms around his waist, touching the bare skin that peeked out of the shirt. His hands were hot to the touch, making Wei Wuxian shiver.