[CH. 12]: Confrontation Pt. 1

Izuku arrived at the classroom by the time classes ended with his arm in support. The sound of the door sliding caught the attention of his classmates.

His mind still lingers on the idea that Aizawa sensei is gonna scold him for his actions again, but "Oh! He's here! Welcome back, man!" greeted the enthusiastic red-haired boy with a smile that could replace the sun.

Then, two more of his classmates joined in to compliment him, saying he did great during the Battle Training. Later on it became a small crowd as eyes were beaming on the poor clueless green-haired boy while they introduced themselves to him.

Meanwhile, in the background, Iida scolds Tokoyami for sitting on the front desk of the classroom.

Finally, [y/n] caught sight of her older twin and approached him "Izu! H-how is everything...?" she tries to smile but guilt and grief was overwhelming her as she saw his injuries and his tattered costume.

Uraraka joins in, "Deku! Your arm!" She exclaims while touching her own arm as if it was her who got hurt. "Did you get it healed?!"

Izuku replies, "Eh, not really...I'm pretty worn out so..." "Izu," [y/n] interrupts.

"Sit down and rest for a bit, okay?" she motions her older brother to his seat, "What do you need? Is there anything I can get for you?", she looks at him with concern in her eyes.

"[y/n]..." he was touched by the gesture as he smiles.

"Look, we are only doing competitions when we are on training or doing tests.... anything outside that, I am your sister through thick and thin." [y/n] grabs her older twin's bag and brings it to his desk for easier carrying since it was almost time to go home.

"You know..." [y/n] speaks once more to Izuku, "if I wasn't a villain on that Battle Training, I would have stopped you," she spoke in a serious tone.

He sweatdropped as he blinked, "You... would hold me back, wouldn't you?"

"You bet I would, who the hell would let their own brother get reckless? Totally not me." She replied. "Anyways, I am carrying your stuff and walking you home."

Before Izuku can deny the offer, [y/n] stubbornly stands her ground on helping him.

"W-wait! [y/n] stay here, I'll be right back...!" Izuku grabs [y/n] by the shoulder gently as he makes his way to the door without giving [y/n] to respond back to his urgent message.

-

"Kacchan!" Izuku screams as he catches up to Bakugo who seemed to be going home by himself and is now at the school gates.

"Eh?" Bakugo turns his head in the direction of where Izuku is, as he recognized who exactly was calling him.

Izuku was hesitant for a moment, looking at the ground, then at Bakugo, "I can't say much..."

"...but you should know this, at least!"

[y/n] was at a floor higher than where they were, so she looked by the window and saw the two having a conversation, "Wait, they're actually talking like normal citizens, this is new..."

She was surprised at how civil both looked like, unfortunately, she can only see Bakugo's face as Izuku's back faced her direction of sight. She sucks at lip-reading but she tries anyway.

Then she saw her older twin seemed to be speaking, then Bakugo puts up a confused face. "I wonder what he told him, he looks lost." She chuckled.

Then she saw Bakugo's face that seemed like he's pissed, "Oh never mind, I don't think this will turn out like a normal conversation anymore," she sighs.