[CH. 69]: U.A. Dorms Pt. 2

"We'll start with Sero!!" Hakagure cheered as she walked to his room. 

Sero sweatdropped, "We're seriously going to every single room?!" 

As they entered, they then commented on how exotic his room looked. 

When they went to Todoroki's, he sighs as he opened his door, "Let's just get this over with... I'm tired."

Their jaw almost dropped in surprise as Ashido exclaimed, "A Japanese-style room!" 

Sero joined in, "It's even built differently than ours!!" 

Todoroki explains as he stood, "My family home is traditionally Japanese, so I don't like modern flooring." 

Kaminari whines as he grunts, "Who cares, just why?!" 

Mineta chimed in beside him, "How did you remodel your room in one day?" 

With a nonchalant reply, he said, "I work hard."

"What's up with this guy?!"

Shoji chuckled, "He sure is going in places." 

Sato sweatdropped, "The good-looking guys always have tricks up their sleeves." 

Shoji replied, "Yeah, and the fact that he started late because he was tending [y/n] in her room... he really is something else. A whole different breed."

Before they both knew it, Sato's room was opened by one of his classmates as he spoke, "My room is kind of boring, really." 

Kirishima shrugged as he entered, "Every room is pretty much the same after Todoroki's." 

Ojiro sniffed as he spoke, "Something sure smells good, though. What is it?"

Sato paused and then dashed towards the microwave in his room as panic starts to swell in his tone, "Oh no!! I was such in a rush that I must have forgotten to finish this...!!" 

He continued as he opened the contraption and held the cake on a plate while wearing kitchen mittens, "I was baking a chiffon cake! I wanted to share it with everyone...!"

He then turned as he faced his classmates, "It'd really be better with frosting, but... want some?" 

The girls cheered with a 'yes' in response as Kaminari and Mineta complained seeing how the girls reacted, "This is so unexpected coming from you! No fair!!"

Uraraka hummed as she took a bite off the cake slice, "So light and fluffy!!" 

Yaoyorozu exclaimed as she grabbed a bite, "What a charming hobby you have, Sato! We'll have to get together to combine our confections with my tea!!" 

Sato rubbed his nape as he chuckled, "I wasn't ready for this reaction... I only make those things to help with my quirk."

Yaoyorozu's eyes lit up, "Oh! I have an idea!" 

She continued as she faced Sato, "In the meantime, why don't we prepare something for [y/n]? I'm sure she'll love your sweets as much as we do!" 

Sato scratched his head, "That's not a bad idea... I'll think of something while we're at it...!" 

She cupped her cheeks in excitement, "Goodie! I'll make sure to pair it up with a nice cup of warm tea... she might get well faster than expected...!"

They all then headed back to the first floor as they start with Jiro's room. She sighs as she hung her head down while opening the door, "This is embarrassing..." 

Kaminari exclaimed as he entered her room, "There are even more instruments than we thought!" 

Uraraka cheered as she looked at the musical instruments, "You're one rockin' girl, Jiro! Can you really play all these?!"