[BK. 2 CH. 3]: Coming Into Terms, or Not

"How long can you keep ignoring me?"

Bakugo's eyes widened as soon as he heard [y/n], with her palm on his face. As if his memory was triggered, what used to be [y/n]'s predicament now became his. The palm on the face.

He remained speechless for a solid second until he finally moved his free right hand to ignite it on the same side of her face in return, which she was not able to deflect as she was tossed to the side while Bakugo sprung himself back up.

"[y/n]!" Izuku screamed as he rushed towards [y/n] who held the right side of her face, he then tried to place his hand on her shoulder, only for her to swat it away as she huffed and shuddered from the pain, her hand not leaving elsewhere except on her face, "D-don't touch me, Izu."

Izuku then glared at Bakugo who stood before them and sat on the ground, as if, again, it was a reenactment of what happened years ago at the playground.

At the place where they played for the last time.

Izuku seemed to have recalled the same thing as he did. The green-haired boy paused as he sat beside his twin sister who remained silent, "You're... a fool, Kacchan." He then stood still, with his hands forming into fists, and his face forming into a disappointed frown as he looked at Bakugo.

"The heck are you talking about...?" Bakugo finally spoke, as if he was insulted, and taken aback by the sudden curse word that left Izuku's mouth, "Me? A fool?"

Bakugo chuckled like he just heard the dumbest thing in his life, then he finally lunged forward as he ignited both of his palms again, "Stop toying with me!"

"Who do you think is the real fool here?!" He shouts without stopping his attacked as Izuku dodges simultaneously while [y/n] stayed on the ground seated in the same position as before, "The fucking weak nerd who entered this school to break his bones or the fucking bitch who left without saying good-bye only to suddenly show up in the same class and almost kill herself every time she uses her quirk?!"

"Bakugo," [y/n] finally spoke as she slowly stood up and finally removed her hand from her face with her head down, catching his attention as he paused with Izuku still in his defensive stance, "I didn't leave."

Suddenly, a flash of white light appeared once more as she dashed towards Bakugo with her fist aiming at his right arm.

"I got fucking kidnapped by my own father, you piece of shit!" She screams as she was able to land a blow on him. She continues with her other hand this time, aiming for his stomach as her fists glow brighter, "I got taken away... from my mom and Izu... on me and my brother's fucking sixth birthday! You fucking idiot!"

Once more, Bakugo was more than surprised to hear her curse more than once as, for some reason, he was not able to defend himself from her punches.

"That was supposed to be the happiest day of my fucking life...!" She lands one more punch on his face, then on his chest, "We invited you and the other kids but none of y'all showed up! Fucking ingrates, all of you!!"

She stops as the glow went dimmer and her punches become weaker, yet Bakugo stood in silence as he looked at her in shock, "I didn't leave... you stupid fucker..."

"Ya think what happened in Kamino was the first time? Fucking think again now, Bakugo." Her head was still down as her eyes were blurry and watery, her nose stuffy, and her fist on each side of her hips as she sniffled, "You're... not the only one in this. You have carried so much as I did. Don't ever say I left, you fucking fool."

Finally, she collapsed on her knees with a sob, "I don't know what else to do! Everyone would have been saved if I was able to control my quirk that night! If I worked harder, no one would've been hurt! But no, I fucking made it worse! You got traumatized and All Might retired! Our classmates got hurt!"