[CH. 13]: Confrontation Pt. 2

[y/n] felt bad about having her twin brother win the elections, as Izuku was in front of the class with Yaoyorozu, nervously shaking and stuttered, "S-s-seriously?!"

It was lunchtime, with the cafeteria busy as usual. "This rice is tasty!" Uraraka exclaims as she enjoys her lunch with her group of friends.

Izuku spoke up, "I'm worried about whether or not I can really be a class representative..." nervously touching his food with his chopsticks. "There you go again, Izu." [y/n] sighs.

She continues, "There are people who trust you, and that they believe you are fit for that role! So in return, believe in them the way they believe in you." She pats his back reassuringly.

"[y/n], did you vote for me then?" He looks up. "Of course I did! Like I said, I believe in you." She replies.

Uraraka joins in, "I love how you two are each other's pillars! Like if one needs support, there they are! And the other way around!" The brown-haired girl smiles eagerly at the twins.

"Oh, since you put it that way," [y/n] chuckles, "It would not be so bad having another pillar, right, Izu?" [y/n] nudged Izuku's shoulder, initiating for him to reply as she signals him to say something to Uraraka. He stutters, "Erm... uh... yes!"

"Izu, you've been acting weird lately..." [y/n] spoke up again. "E-eh?!" Izuku's cheeks rose up to a faint blush. "... or maybe it's just me, hehe." She teased. "You easily get flustered around girls except me, Izu."

"W-wait... really?!" "There you go again." [y/n] sighed and laughed at her brother's demeanor meanwhile Uraraka puts her attention back to her scrumptious lunch.

Iida spoke up as he seemed like he finished his lunch ahead of the three, "Back to the topic of being a class representative..." he sips from his cup.

"...worry not." He adds, "Your grit and decisiveness in a pinch makes you perfectly suited to lead us all. That's why I voted for you."

"I guess it's pretty clear now that Uraraka voted for you, too. Am I right?" [y/n] looks at the short-haired girl waiting for a response as she finished her last bite. "I can't deny that now, can I?" Uraraka looks away nervously.

Uraraka spoke as she finished drinking her cup, "Oh wait! But Iida-san, didn't you wanna be the representative, too? You've got glasses and everything!" "Oh! Like the stereotypical look of a class representative!" [y/n] adds.

Iida replies, "Ambition and suitability are different matters..."

He paused, "... I humbly made the choice I felt was correct."

"H-humbly?" Izuku spoke up after being silent for some time.

Uraraka, with some rice on her face near her mouth and her fists, clenched, looks at Iida with pure intent, "The way you talk... Iida-san... are you a rich kid?!"

Off guarded, he replies in hesitation yet hints of pride were detected, "I don't like people to know, so I try to hide it, but..."

"Yes, mine is a renowned hero family, and I am the second son." sweat drops from his cheek. He adds, "Do you know of the turbo hero, Ingenium?"

"Yes, I do!" Izuku's attention is now caught by Iida's statement. "He employs 65 sidekicks at his office in Tokyo! So you're...!" With his endless blabber, it caught Iida surprised, "How very informed..."

"... and yes... he is my brother." He proudly declares. "He's so frank about it!" Uraraka exclaimed.

Iida then goes on to how he looks up to his older brother and hopes he could walk the same path as he did. Uraraka looked up, "Never seen you smile like this before, Iida-san." "Is that so? I smile on occasion, though!" He argues back.