[CH. 45]: Practical Exam Pt. 4

[Team Uraraka and Aoyama's Location]

"We were so close...!" Uraraka exclaimed as she and Aoyama held tightly to the railings as they were both about to be sucked by a swirling vacuum of air from Thirteen's quirk.

Aoyama spoke up as he turned to look at her while gripping on the railings tightly, "You almost got away, though." 

"He keeps trying to vacuum us up as he gets closer!"

Thirteen huffs as he got closer with his black hole sourcing from the tip of his pointer finger, "I personally don't like fighting... but I have my own method of trapping my prey."

Aoyama teased, "Now that's one quirk that totally sucks...!" 

Uraraka whined, "No time for jokes here, we're in a real pinch right now!" 

"Eh? [y/n] does that sometimes especially during the sports festival, remember? Thought I could do it, too...!"

The blond boy spoke again as he started to bend his knees, "My costume..." 

Uraraka perked up, "Huh? What about it?" 

A sound emitted that resembled a toned down hum came from the said costume as Aoyama spoke, "It transmits from my navel so..." 

The light then came about from his knees, only to be sucked again by Thirteen's black hole as his glasses were not safe from the sucking either while it disintegrated as it got closer to the pro hero's fingertip.

He pouted and went, "Hmph!" one could literally see emojis as he spoke, "This is no joke...!☆"

Uraraka yelled at his audacity, "What the heck, Aoyama?!" 

"☆I am what I am.☆"

Uraraka mentally cursed as she frowned while gripping on the railings as if her life depends on it. 

Aoyama noticed her silence as he spoke in a confident tone accompanied by a wink, "You were just thinking... 'If I were the twins, what would I do in this situation?', didn't you?"

He continues as he teased once more, "Is that why you were so conflicted as you have mentioned before, hm?" 

For the final blow, "You... like them, don't you?"

Uraraka blinks as she felt flustered, a blush then started to creep up to her face as she felt it and accidentally lets go of the railings trying to cover her flushed cheeks, "H-huh?!?!"

Surprised by her own actions, she then turns to look at Aoyama, then at Thirteen who was also surprised at her as she got closer.

As if it was her inner instinct, she then brings out the handcuffs and twirls as she made Thirteen tumbles unto the ground and she landed on top of her while putting the handcuffs on him.

[Another announcement. Uraraka and Aoyama's team has passed the exam!!]

-

"What's all that noise...?" [y/n] mumbled as she woke up from her bed as she sees Izuku seated beside Recovery Girl. 

Izuku took notice of her voice as he calls out and approached her, "[y/n]...! Feeling better?" 

[y/n] gave a nod and a smile as a response as she turned her attention to the monitors, "How is everyone so far?" 

With a grin, Izuku replied, "Everyone is passing the exam little by li-"

"I'm screwed! I'm so screwed!! How am I supposed to pass an exam like this one?!?!" Mineta's screams and whines were heard in the clinic as Izuku deadpans realizing he got interrupted while he chuckled, "W-well... some are not like the others...!"