[BK. 2 CH. 6]: Lockdown Discovery

"What are you two doing...?" [y/n] groaned as soon as Todoroki and Bakugo froze on their spots while eyeing each other.

Izuku, [y/n], Bakugo, and Todoroki just got back from the dorms at the crack of dawn when the two boys entered the dorm lobby last. The building was dark, as all the lights were off and everyone else was fast asleep in their dorm rooms, unaware of what just happened to the four.

The two boys looked like they were having a staring contest as Izuku scooted to [y/n]'s side as he whispered, "Did something happen?"

[y/n] shook her head as she replied, "No idea. They just started staring at each other as soon as the four of us got dropped off by All Might."

"Should we do something?"

"Yeah, we should," [y/n] responded immediately.

"Will you take Todoroki or Kacchan?"

"Either. Should we rock, paper, scissors?"

"Alright..."

"What are you two doing?" Bakugo finally broke eye contact with Todoroki as he turned to face the twins in confusion.

"Rock, paper scissors!" The twins ignored him as if there were completely immersed in the game.

"I lost." [y/n] nonchalantly spoke as she held out her hand after 5 rounds of the game.

"Well," Izuku sighed, "Your hands were completely bandaged and I understand it's hard to form a fist because of that." He continues, lightly punching her shoulder, "You still lost, though. No pity for you."

"I know that...!" She groans once more, "No choice, I guess..."

"...Bakugo, go to your room." [y/n] trailed off her words as she looked away, crossing her arms, "It's past bedtime and we have no time to play games."

"As if you two just didn't play." Bakugo immediately retorts.

"You're one to talk when you just suddenly had a staring contest with Shoto." [y/n] scoffed, her eyes on the wall as if it was more entertaining to look at than Bakugo.

"Haven't I told you before to call me by my first name?" He spoke in a surprisingly calm tone as Todoroki and Izuku started leaving.

"I don't feel like calling you by your first name..." She then slowly faced him as she quickly spoke, "...yet."

"Yet?"

"Whatever," [y/n] tries to leave the lobby as she makes her way to her dorm room, "Go to sleep already, Bakugo. We have cleaning duties tomorrow."

"Do you still hate me?"

The question made [y/n] pause in her tracks as she responded, with her back facing him, "What are you going to do about it? Atone for your sins?" She continues to walk, finally at the entrance of her dorm room, "I already forgave you, but my blood is still boiling because of you. Good night."

[Earlier, before they went back to the dorms.]

"You know," Todoroki spoke in a whisper tone as he placed himself beside Bakugo while all of them walked towards the dorm building, "You need to learn how to calm down, Bakugo. You're always on the edge."

"It's none of your business," Bakugo retorts with a scoff, "What are you even doing here anyway? It's not like you're part of this shitty problem."

"You're right," Todoroki spoke as he stopped walking, the group was finally at the entrance of the building, "But I dislike seeing how your problem was handled impractically, someone has to step in and remind you how immature your solution is."