[BK. 2 CH. 5]: Resolution Rising

"So," Bakugo ruffled his hair as he sighed while looking at All Might, "Nothing's really changed about what I have to do."

"Right." All Might immediately answered. 

[y/n] stood beside the pro hero as he noticed the injury on her right cheek, "Let's get you patched up, young [y/n]. You must be tired." 

She could only nod as a response, as the stinging pain starts to stretch across her face every time she opens her mouth. She realized the wound was bigger than she thought.

As the two began walking beside each other, the other two boys were heard with a competitive exchange of words.

"I will keep rising even higher than you, chosen one." declared Bakugo as he glared at Izuku.

"Then, I'm gonna rise higher than that. I'm gonna keep growing, too!" Izuku spoke proudly as the four walked slowly towards the exit.

"I'm gonna surpass you still, dweeb."

"I have to be better than you."

"Haaah?!?!"

All Might hears [y/n] let out a small chuckle on his side as he spoke softly, "I guess it's resolved now."

[y/n] sighed out of relief, "Yeah... this was better than I expected."

"What did you expect?" All Might asks as he tilts his head with his hands on his back as the four continued to stroll back out of the place.

The green-haired girl hummed in response, "Well... I expected one of us to end up in the hospital. But at least we're on our way out now." She then paused as she fished her phone out of her pocket.

All Might took a peek at what she was doing, but only for a brief moment as he heard her whisper to herself while typing on her phone, her thumbs busily tapping the screen, "Shoot, I gotta let him know we're all fine. He must be worried or could be waiting for us to get back."

"Who?"

"Shoto- I mean Todoroki. He must be worried how we're not yet back at the dorms."

"Right. He was the one who went to Aizawa, I was there coincidentally and made my way here." She just called his first name... and later took it back. I wonder why.

All Might heard her let out a small yelp that made him ask, "Is something wrong?"

"Uhh..." [y/n] trailed out her response as she slowly showed the screen of her phone, "Todoroki has been spamming my messages... but my phone was on Silent mode so I wasn't able to reply to him."

Todoroki

[y/n]

are you alright?

[y/n], where are you now?

[y/n], are the two okay?

[y/n]

[y/n]?

are you with them?

what are those two doing?

[y/n]?

please be safe

I'll be waiting in the dorm lobby

call me if you need anything

[y/n]

I'm here

sorry for not replying right away

don't worry, the two are safe