Chapter 26

~Time skip to next day 7:30am~

ROXIE'S POV:
I wake up to someone gently rubbing my arm. I groan a little before yawning and rolling over to see Lizzie sat on my bed. "Hey baby. It's time to get up" she says and I nod. "Can I have a little longer?" I ask and Lizzie laughs. "No you cant. Chris is coming in half an hour. Have you packed a bag?" she asks and I nod. We both go down to breakfast but we stay quiet as Scarlett and Rose are still sleeping. We eat pancakes, brush out teeth and then go back to my room so we can talk. "You got nice warm clothes?" she asks and I nod. "And your toothbrush?" she asks and I nod again. "You got underwear?" she asks laughing a little. "Lizzie!" I say laughing. "And yes I do don't worry" "Have you got a phone charger? I don't want your phone dying" she says and I nod. "Come here" she adds opening her arms. I walk up to and she wraps her arms around me. "I love you and I'm gonna miss you so much" she tells me. I know it's true she does love me but I don't think she'll miss me. I get out of her grip and grab my bag and walk to the front door with Lizzie following behind me. I sit on the floor and tie my shoe laces on my trainers before standing up. Lizzie hugs me again and kisses my head just as someone knocks on the door. I open it and see Chris. "Hey kid! You ready?" he asks and I nod. "Bye Lizzie" I say but she pulls me into another hug.

LIZZIE'S POV:
I pull Rox into another hug. I don't want to let her go. I just love her so much I hate having to say goodbye like this! It really sucks. I'm doing everything I can not to start crying but it's proving hard. She pulls away from me. "I love you Rox" I say and she nods. "Bye" she says before walking out with her bag and coat. I wave bye to her as they drive off and I shut the door before my eyes fill with tears. I feel arms warp around me and I turn around and see Scar. "It's okay Liz" she says kissing me on the forehead. "I know it's only two days but I just didn't want to leave her!" I say before the tears start to fall. "Shh it's okay you have me and Rose. We can stay if you want and keep you company" she says and I nod. I don't think I could face being alone right now. I know I have Marley but she's only a baby. "Come on lets go watch something before Rose and Marley wake up" Scar says and I nod following her to the sofa. As soon as we sit down we hear Rose shouting for Scar. "Go get her. Maybe she'll cheer me up again" I say and Scar nods, standing up and coming back carrying Rose. "Hey Liz did you forget that Marley's going today?" Scar asks me and my heart drops. I'd completely forgotten! "I forgot!" I say and stand up to check. Scar's right. Oh god what am I going to do? Maybe I could tell them no but then again I cant look after a baby and a teenager and have my job. That would be too hard.

ROXIE'SPOV:
I get into Chris' car and we set off to his house. I don't speak much as I don't feel like talking right now. I feel really guilty for leaving Lizzie. She looked upset when I left. Maybe I should have been nicer. We pull up outside a nice big house. "I cant wait for you to meet Dodger!" Chris says smiling at me. Who is this Dodger? We walk up, Chris carrying my bag and as soon as he opens the door the most adorable dog runs up to us. This must be Dodger. I love dogs so much! "Hey there boy!" Chris says shutting the door. I take my shoes off and then sit on my knees and play with Dodger. This dog is the best, man!! "Who's a good boy? You are!" I say in a high-pitch voice. Dodger jumps up, knocking me onto my back and starts licking my face. I laugh and then as I sit up realise Chris was recording the whole thing! "Chris!!" I say laughing. "Don't worry it's only going on Instagram, the Avengers group chat and to Liz personally!" he says sending it to everything he just named. I laugh and sit on the sofa. This is really nice. I already know I'm going to like it here! Chris sits next tome. "Okay so I have a plan on what we can do if you want." He says and I nod. "Okay so Dodger needs a walk so I thought we could take him to the park after lunch and grab ice cream and then on the way back we can go to the Skate park as I know you can skate because I've seen you're Instagram profile." He says and I nod. It's gonna be so much fun!! "Then when we get back we can watch a few movies and then order dinner. We can do whatever you want to after dinner and then go to bed because you need sleep so you aren't a moody child in the morning" he teases and I shove him. He laughs and says "What do you want to do till lunch?" "Can we go in your pool?" I ask and he nods. "Do you have a swim-suit?" I nod. I bought one just in case as I saw on the internet he had a pool. I get changed into my two-piece and jump into the pool. Chris joins me. I kinda just float there because I cant swim. I never got taught seen as I was never really bought up. "You okay Rox?" he asks. "I cant swim" I say looking embarrassed. "You cant? Well then looks like I'm a coach now!" Chris says as Dodger jumps into the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1045 

Hope you like this so far!! Happy Friday!!! 🎉🎉