Chapter 41

(Time skip. It's now 2pm)

LIZZIE'S POV:

"Hey honey I'm going to take Sparky on a walk because he's whimpering" I tell Roxie. "Can I come?" she asks but I shake my head. "No because you're hurt and can hardly walk" I say clipping the leash to Sparky's collar. "I can use that shitty wheelchair" she says. "Language missy!" I say and she rolls her eyes. "Please mum I really want to go outside!" she says. "Scar can watch you whilst I'm out" I tell her. "Please!! I just want to get out!" Roxie says. I sigh and cross my arms. "But the doctor said to rest Rox. We want you feeling a little better for Christmas" I tell her. "It's fine pleaseeeeee!" Roxie whines. "Oh for goodness sake go on then but you don't get out that wheelchair" I tell her. She smiles and puts a shoe on her none injured foot. "You stay in this chair" I tell you again. I help her in, pass Sparky's leash to her and then push her out the door. We start walking down the street and a group of paparazzi come over to us. "That was fast" Rox says as we go into the crowd. "Is your daughter okay?" "Why is she in the chair?" "Did you hurt her?" this man asks. "Did I what!?" I shout turning around to face the man. "Why would I hurt my daughter!?" I ask him shouting. The man laughs in my face. I push him "What the fuck are you laughing at!?" I shout in his face. "Mum! Stop!" Roxie shouts as I yell in the guys face. How dare he accuse me of hurting Roxie! I'm so angry right now I don't care who I shout at. The guy shoves the camera in my face and I grab it from his hands, throw it to the ground and stamp on it. "You accuse me of fucking hurting my daughter and that...." I point to the smashed camera on the floor "..... Will be you!" I turn around and walk back over to Rox who's speaking to a young girl. "Ms Olsen? Roxie said you wouldn't mind if I had a picture" she mumbles shyly. "Wheres your mum?" I ask. "She's with my baby brother on the bench but she said if I was careful I could come" the little girl smiles at me. "Okay come here" I say taking her hand. She skips along as I push Roxie over to the bench where the girl pointed. "Did you get it Rox?" the woman asks. "Is your name Roxie?" I ask the girl and she nods. "The same as your daughter!" she says happily. "And is this your brother?" I ask looking down at the little baby in the buggy. "Yep. He's called Oliver" she says. "He's very cute... just like you" I say and she giggles before throwing herself at me. She wraps her arms and legs around me so I lift her up. "I love you!" she whispers in my ear. "I love you too!" I say. I put her back down and she pulls me over to the buggy. "Mummy can she hold Ollie?" little Roxie asks. "Does she want to?" the mother asks me in a Welsh accent. "Let the poor woman take a photo and get on with her day" a man says in a very strong Scottish accent. "DADDY!" little Roxie calls and runs over. I take the photo with little Roxie and then little Roxie plays with my Roxie whilst I speak to little Roxie's parents. It's really nice to chat to them and I really enjoy it.

After we say bye I push Rox back home with Sparky sitting on her lap and we get back inside. "Thanks for taking me out mum!" Roxie says hugging me as I help her over to the sofa. "Look what Roxie did" she says pointing to her cast. I look and see theres a very unneat scribble of what I'm guessing is her name. "That is very cute" I say. "You were so good with her! You're great with kids" I say. "Yeah I was the parent back at the home" she tells me. "What do you want to do now?" I ask Rox. "Shower but that isn't possible" she says. "I can help" I say and she looks down embarrassed. "I'm a girl too Rox I've seen it all before" I tell her. She fiddles with her fingers and mumbles "It's fine" "Are you sure?" I ask sitting next to her "You do stink" I add making her laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 770

Okay so i hope you're all liking this... i'm starting to struggle with ideas of what can happen so if you have any suggestions comment please!! I'll try and post tomorrow but i wont be posting on christmas because it's party time! Hope you're all well and i hope you all have a lovely christmas. Thanks so much for 21.2k reads!! 🎄