Chapter 10

ROXIE'S POV:

I walk over with Lizzie and see Scarlett, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey jr, and Paul Rudd all sitting waiting for me. I must have looked confused because Lizzie smiles and says "They all can't wait to meet you, Roxie!" I smile a little and swallow the lump in the back of my throat before muttering a "Hi." They all look up and smile at me. "Are you Roxie?" Chris H says to me and I nod a little shy. Lizzie wraps her arm around me and says "There is one person who is very excited to meet you, Roxie. You wanna know who?" I nod and she smiles before Jeremy Renner walks out from behind a trailer. "Oh my god, it's Jeremy Renner!!" The others laugh at my reaction and I just stare at him. "Are you Roxie?" I nod and just stand there in shock. "I love Main Attraction! That's my favorite song ever in the whole world! I could listen to it all day! I also love, Love is a war!" I ramble and he just listens to me with a smile on his face. I look down at my feet realizing I've been rude. "Sorry for being rude" I mumble looking at the floor. "You weren't rude you're my biggest fan!" He says pulling me into a hug. I smile and blush and Lizzie takes a photo. "Hey!" I say snatching the phone from her and looking at the photo.

I spend about an hour being introduced to everyone on set and I really like Anthony Mackie! He's so funny! We spend about half an hour laughing and making jokes before he has to go so Lizzie takes me to her trailer so I can do something. I stand by the front door waiting for her to tell me I can sit down. "You okay honey?" She asks and I nod. "You can sit down you know. You don't have to wait for me to tell you" she tells me and I feel embarrassed and sit on the sofa in the corner. Lizzie sits next to me and smiles. "Can I ask you something, Roxie?" Lizzie asks me and I start to panic thinking she's gonna send me back to Mr. Richards, I don't want to go back to him because I know he's gonna really hurt me for being gone so long! "Calm down sweetheart it's nothing bad. I got in contact with the police earlier and...." "What!?" My eyes fill with tears "W-why did you do that?" I ask her trying to hide the fear in my voice. Lizzie wraps her arms around me. "He's getting arrested but I wanted to know if you would be happy if the kids stayed came to stay with us for two days until somebody comes to foster them..." I look at her shocked. Lizzie sees my face and smiles a little before carrying on. "However, before this Mr. Richards person goes to jail, the police need a statement and photos of your injuries...." My heart sinks when she says this and I shake my head. "No? Why not honey?" She asks me taking my hand. "They'll take me away from you and I don't want to leave you!" I say feeling tears threatening to spill. She shakes her head "No because I've said I'm going to foster you honey so they can't take you away!" "Really!? You're going to foster me?" She nods and smiles before hugging me tightly. "So is that a yes?" she asks me. "Yes!! I can't wait to see all the little ones again!" I say suddenly getting so excited. "I think Addi's gonna love you, Lizzie!" I tell her and Lizzie smiles. "How old is she?" Lizzie asks and I tell her all about the little kids and how cute they all are.