Chapter 61

LIZZIE'S POV:
"Aunty Lizzie that's a bad word!" Rose says as she climbs into my lap. "I'm sorry" I say closing my phone. "Why you look sad?" Rose asks looking up at me. "Because Roxie is sad and that makes me sad" I tell her. "Mummy gets sad when I sad" Rose says and I nod. "Yeah and I'm Roxs mummy so I get sad when shes sad" I explain. "Oh so when she happy you happy?" Rose asks starting to play with my rings. "Yep that's right" I tell her. She leans her head back into me and within two minutes she's sleeping. I get another text and then my phone starts ringing.

Lizzie- Hello?

Scarlett- Hey Liz is everything okay?

Lizzie- Well kinda. Why?

Scarlett- Well because Rox is on set with me. She's currently in the bathroom washing her face

Lizzie- What?! I thought she was with Flo

Scarlett- She was but Flo got called to do a scene with David so she bought Rox to me and left. Rox broke down saying how bad her day has been

Lizzie- Oh Scar I'm so sorry you had to deal with that

Scarlett- It's fine. How's Rose?

Lizzie- Sleeping on me. Shall I come and grab Rox?

Scarlett- No she can stay with me. I'll bring her back when I fetch Rose

Lizzie- Okay. Love you. See you later

Scarlett- Love you too

She hangs up the phone and I feel tears sting my eyes. Rox left me to go to Scar. I know it means they have a good relationship but my own daughter shouldn't be going to someone else because she cant trust me. I try my best to hold back the tears so I decide to read until Rose wakes up. That was I'll keep being distracted and wont think about everything that's going on right now.

ROXIE'S POV:
"She's in there okay? I'm right down where the black chairs are if you need me okay?" Flo says to me hugging me tightly. "Okay" I mumble as she kisses my head and walks off towards where the black chairs are. I knock on Scarlett's trailer door. "Oh hey Rox! I didn't know Liz was coming to set" she says smiling at me. "Lizzie isn't here" I say and my bottom lip starts to tremble. Scarlett pulls me into her arms and we go over to the little sofa. "Deep breaths Rox" she says rubbing my back. "I got mad and then I took it out on Lizzie and now Lizzie's mad and..... god she's gonna send me back! She's going to hate me" I sob onto Scarlett. "Honey she will never ever send you back. You understand that? You are the baby she has always wanted. She's been so much happier with you in her life. Her work has been getting better, not saying it wasn't good before, she's happy every time I see her and shes always glowing when you're around" she tells me but I shake my head. "I blamed her" I whisper. "For what honey?" Scarlett asks. "I got hurt at school and it reminded me of.... Of.... Mr Richards and then I.... I said it was all her fault!" I cry onto her.
I cry for a solid ten minutes and by the time I've calmed down my face is a mess. "Why don't you go wash your face, I'll phone your mum and tell her you'll stay with me and then we can go and watch some scenes being filmed" she offers. I nod not sure what else I would be doing and go to the bathroom. As I'm walking out my phone pings and I see mums name. I click on the message 'Hey Rox. Look I'm so sorry about what happened earlier I really am. Have a good day with Scar and we can speak tonight, love you xx' I type back 'ok' before shoving my phone in my pocket and taking Scarlett's hand and going over to where Flo went. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 668

Only a small update but i've been busy with never ending a-level English homework 😭

Hope you're all doing okay! Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep!