Chapter 75

ROXIE'S POV:
After seeing Scarlett in the hospital I feel so so bad I cant even talk on the ride home. We don't know how long Scarlett will have to stay in there for but poor Rose is gonna be upset when it comes to bed time. The poor thing is three years-old she wont understand what happened!

We pull up outside the house and I sigh before getting out and walking to the front door where Sparky barks loudly and jumps up at us. "Okay down" I say pushing him away so Rose and mum can get inside. "Okay Rosey what do you wanna do?" mum asks sitting on the sofa with Rose on her lap. "I don't know" Rose says playing with mums hair. "Well I need to walk Sparky" I say looking at Sparky who's running around crazily. "Wanna come?" I ask. "YESSSSS!!" Rose squeals getting up and running to me. "I'm coming too I don't want you two being bombarded by Paparazzi" mum says getting up with us. We put our shoes and coats back on before I clip Sparky onto the leash and head outside again. "To the park?" I ask and mum nods taking Rose's hand. "Come on then!" I say holding Rose's other hand and holding the leash tightly as Sparky is jumping all over the place. Sparky is getting very strong, he's a German Shepherd and he's growing quickly! "Sparky stop!" I say pulling him away for the millionth time. "Do you want me to take the leash?" mum asks me. "No I have it he's just so strong now!" I say as we arrive at the park. "Okay Rosey who do you want to play with?" mum asks. "Roxie!!" Rose shouts pulling my hand. We go over to the climbing frame thing leaving Sparky with mum.

LIZZIE'S POV:

I take Sparky's leash from Rox whilst they go and play. I'm just sending some emails on my phone when Sparky starts pulling on the leash and barking. I look up and see a dog coming towards us. "Oh hey there" I say to the dog before the owner comes to me. "Sorry Wanda just wont say put!" she says before she sees who I am. "Holy shit!" she says opening her mouth wide. I laugh at her reaction before she sits next to me. "So I guess you already know who I am" I say and she nods. "I'm Bella" she says holding her hand out. I smile and shake it before Wanda starts pawing at my leg. "So this is Wanda?" I ask patting her head. "Yeah it is. I named her after I watched Ultron for the first time. Natasha's at home because she's a little older so doesn't really do well with long walks" she says to me and I nod. "Well this is Sparky" I say. "Like in Wandavision!?" Bella asks me and I nod. "Rox named him" I tell her. We chat whilst Rose and Rox play. Before Bella goes I take a photo with her and sign her a photo. "Who was that?" Rox asks as she carries Rose over. "A fan with a dog named Wanda" I laugh a little. "Shall we grab ice-cream?" I ask and Rose agrees. We get some ice-cream before going back to my house where things don't go too well from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 561 

I'm currently re-watching Wandavision for the millionth time it's just so good! 😂

Anyone got any suggestions??

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep!
Love you all 3000 ❤