Chapter 32

ROXIE'S POV:
"Okay now we need to go to Scarlett's house so you can see your surprise!" Lizzie says starting the car. As we drive we listen to some music. I sing along a little. "You have a lovely voice Rox" Lizzie says and I look down embarrassed. "Keep singing" Liz says so I do. I sing along to Easy on me by Adele and she claps at the end of the song. We arrive at Scarlett's house and Lizzie takes my hand leading me up to the front door. "Okay are you ready to see your surprise?" Lizzie asks me and I nod. She knocks and we wait till Scarlett opens the door with Rose on her hip. "Hey! Are you ready for your surprise Roxie?" Scarlett asks me and I nod. She opens the door further and we both go in. I take my shoes off and we go into her living room which is beautiful! "Sit down and me and Liz will get your surprise" Scar says as I sit on the sofa. I wait a moment before Scar comes and sits next to me smiling crazily. "You ready?" Lizzie calls from a different room. "Yeah!" I call back. I wait a moment as Lizzie comes in with a German Shepard puppy!! She sets it on my lap and my eyes fill with tears. "Is he really for me?" I ask and Lizzie nods sitting next to me on the sofa. She nods and strokes his head. "Is it a boy or girl?" I ask. "Boy and he doesn't have a name either" she says. "So I can name him?" I ask and she nods. "How about... Sparky like in Wandavision!" I say making Lizzie and Scarlett laugh. "I think that's perfect!" Lizzie says.

LIZZIE'S POV: I laugh and pat Sparky's head

LIZZIE'S POV:
I laugh and pat Sparky's head. "So I can keep him?" she asks me. "Of course! He's your puppy now!" I tell her and she looks so so happy. "Come on there's more" I tell her taking her hand and leading her into Scar's kitchen. She looks and sees the little dog bed, dog bowl, toys and a little collar and leash. She looks for a moment before bursting into tears and running off to the spare bedroom. "Roxie?" I call after her. "Is she okay?" Scarlett asks coming in with Rose. "I-I don't know she just ran off crying. I'm gonna see if she's okay" I say rushing off to the spare bedroom. I don't bother knocking on the door and I just walk in. I see Roxie with her shirt lifted up looking at her body in the mirror. She doesn't notice me so I go up to her and wrap my arms around her. When my hands touch her skin she tenses up. I feel how cold her skin is and I turn her around. "You better not be thinking anything about your body young lady" I say to her. She looks down with tears falling. "I just don't understand!" she says angrily. "You don't understand what honey?" I ask holding her tighter. "Why you did that" she says. I lead her over to the bed, sit her down and crouch in front of her. "I bought you Sparky because you have had a shitty fucked up life and it isn't fair. You didn't deserve to go through all that shit that you went through. You deserve to be happy with me and Scar and the rest of the cast. You deserve the world!" I tell her. She looks shocked at me swearing but it's true. There are no words to express the horrible lift this thirteen year old girl has had! "You really aren't going to send me back?" she asks me. "Never ever!" I say hugging her tightly. She relaxes into me. I sit with her on the bed as we hear scratching on the side of the door. "Ever Sparky wants to tell you how much he loves you!" I say opening the door and letting Sparky charge into the room excitedly sniffing everything. Roxie laughs as he jumps onto her lap and starts licking her face. I'm so please Scar bullied me into buying him for her. She looks so happy!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 728

I want a puppy so bad so i decided to make myself feel better i'll make Roxie get a dog 😂😭 Hope you're all liking this and happy Saturday!! :)