Chapter 78

LIZZIE'S POV:
"Aunty Lizzie!" Rose cries shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes and see her sitting in bed crying. "Hey shh what's up?" I ask sitting up carefully so I don't wake Rox who's also asleep on me. "I had a bad dweam" Rose whimpers and I pull her onto my lap. "You did?" I ask and she nods into my chest. "Oh honey. You wanna tell me about it?" I ask her. "I dweamed that mummy died" she sobs. "Oh honey your mummy is fine okay?" I tell her. "I dweam that the car hit hard and then she didn't wake up" Rose cries loudly. "Okay shh honey. I know you're upset but we cant wake Rox okay?" I whisper to her. She sniffles and nods before wiping her eyes. "Shall we go and watch some TV?" I ask her and she nods. "Okay we have to be quiet so we don't wake Rox okay?" I tell her. "We have to be like Black widow!" Rose giggles as I pick her up and put her on the floor. I take her hand and we go to the living room. I grab a blanket and lift her onto my lap. She snuggles into me as I wrap the blanket around us and turn the Tv on making sure the volume is turned down. "What shall we watch?" I ask her. She thinks for a moment before saying "Frozen" I find it and put it on. We watch about ten minutes before Rose falls asleep on me. I keep watching until I get tired too so lift Rose up as carfully as I can and take her back to my bed. As soon as I lie back down in bed Rox immediately wraps herself around me and starts whimpering so I'm guessing she's also having a nightmare. I stay awake a little longer but Rox doesn't wiggle around too much so I allow myself to fall back to sleep.

ROXIE'S POV:
I jerk awake trying my best not to scream as I don't want to wake Rose or mum up but it doesn't work. I let out a loud whimper and mum wakes up. "Hey it's okay" she says pulling my sweaty body closer to her. "Was it a nightmare?" she asks and I nod. "Yeah" I mumble into her. "It's okay" she whispers combing her fingers through my hair. "You wanna talk to me about it?" she asks but I shake my head "Maybe later" I whisper and she nods. "What do you wanna do?" she asks me. "Maybe we could watch something?" I ask her and she nods. "Of course we can honey!" she says slowly moving Rose off her and walking with me to the living room. She grabs the blanket that's lying on the sofa already and wraps it around us both before turning on the TV. "What shall we watch?" she asks me. "Hmm can we watch...... Wonder?" I ask and she nods. We watch Wonder and it's a cute movie and I enjoy it. When it finishes I'm so tired I could just fall asleep so mum carries me to bed with her and lies down with me and Rose again. I cuddle into her and fall asleep again feeling safe in mums arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 550 

I have covid again (fun times 😑) so i'll try and update this as much as i can but i'm not promising to update regularly for a few days.

Hope you're all okay! Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep!
I love you all 3000 ❤