Chapter 97

LIZZIE'S POV:
"What!?" I ask jumping up off the bed. I run into the living room to see Luisa in a small puddle of water. "Holy shit okay okay I'll grab the bag" I say rushing off but I hear Luisa and Rox laughing. I walk out with my arms crossed. "Pranked you!!" Luisa and Rox shout. "That is not funny!" I say hitting Roxs arm playfully. "Owww!" she whines before rolling around on the sofa dramatically. "Oh come on!" I say making Luisa laugh harder. "Okay in all seriousness I have been feeling a little tightening since after breakfast" Luisa says sitting on the sofa. "Really?" Flo asks. "Mhm" Luisa says before yawning. "Okay I'm gonna have a nap. See you later Prankster" Luisa says shoving Rox who yet again dramatically falls onto me. I catch her of course and sit her on the sofa. "You have way to much energy" Flo tells her as Rox rolls onto her lap. "I'm just too excited!" she whines. "Can Squirt be born today?" she adds on. "Squirt could be born today, tomorrow or a week away" I tell her. "No" she says sitting up. "No?" I ask and she nods. "I wont accept a week as an answer! I need my prank partner now!" she whines throwing herself at me this time. I lie her on my lap and stroke her hair. "When am I going to Uncle Chris's?" she asks looking at me. "Tonight. Or at least four o'clock. He wants to have dinner with you" I tell her. "Do I have to go?" she asks. "No. Not if you want to but it's just in case Lu goes into labour late at night and you aren't allowed in the delivery room." I tell her. "Oh" she mumbles lying back down. "But you can come if you want. Me or Flo can sit in the waiting room with you if you'd like" I suggest. "No it's okay. You can go and watch Squirt be born and then I'll se Squirt when they're all clean and not screaming" Rox says smiling at me. "Okay honey. It's almost twelve now so why don't you pack a bag ready for later and then when you finish I'll bet Flo would have finished cooking lunch" I say.

ROXIE'S POV:
"Okay" I say climbing off mum and running to my room with Spark. "Okay once I pack we can try one more time at getting you to stay" I tell him grabbing a large rucksack. I start packing it and am almost finished when momma calls me. "Come on" I say patting my leg for Spark to follow. He does and when we get to the kitchen my foods on the table and Spark has his in a little red bowl. "Sparky stay" I say to him lowering the bowl to the floor. "Stay" I say to him holding my hand up. He stays sitting on the floor. I place the bowl on the floor but keep my hand up. "Stay" I say and he does. I stand up and step away from the bowl. "Stay" I say and he does. "Good boy! Go get it!" I say and he runs to the bowl before eating. "Good job baby!" mum says spinning me around. "He's so clever" Flo says rubbing Sparky's head. "Okay now for my food" I say sitting next to Lu at the table. We eat our pasta whilst chatting about what else I'm going to train Sparky. He can sit, lie down and now stay. I'm teaching him to heel next. He should be good at that as he knows to follow when I pat my leg.

Aftereating I help momma clean up whilst mum gives Lu a back rub as her back isreally hurting her. "So what do you want? Brother or sister?" momma asks me. "Iwant a sister I think but I don't mind. As long as they do pranks well" I saymaking momma laugh. "You're gonna be the death of me!" she says. "Oh yeah?" I askas I blow bubbles at her. "Oh my... you're on!" she says blowing some at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 698  

Hope you're all doing well! 

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep! You deserve it 

I love you all 3000 ❤