B2- Chapter 27

Flo's pov:
After a while of getting Lott back into bed she finally falls asleep. I get up and creep out her room and back down to the living room where Liz is sitting on the sofa curled under a blanket scrolling on her phone. I walk in and flop on top of her. "God Flo!" she says shoving me off her so I'm lying next to her. "How's my bride to be?" I ask her and she chuckles. "I'm good now that little monster's finally in bed!" she jokes. "Aw but she's too cute to say no to!" I whine. "It's all good saying that now but she's gotten into a habit of just getting up when we put her to bed" Liz says sitting up more on the sofa. "So.... Do you want to go to bed?" I ask her. I'm shattered. "It's only half past nine!" Liz says but then chuckles. "I'm very tired though so yeah I'd say bedtime it is. Goodness me we're parents for four years and we cant stay up past nine o'clock!" Liz jokes taking my hand and heading up to our bedroom. "I'll pop in and tell Rox and Izzy we're off to bed" I tell her heading the opposite way down the corridor to Rox's bedroom. I knock on the door and open it. "Honey me and your mum are going to bed now. Be good and don't be loud we've just got your sister to sleep" I say. "Okay night momma" Rox says. "Night Florence" Izzy said waving at me. "Don't stay up too late please!" I say shutting the bedroom door heading through to my room. I get in and see Liz changing but there's a small lump in the covers. I walk to the bed and see Lottie asleep sucking her thumb, cuddling her bunny fast asleep. "See she's too cute to kick out!" I say rubbing Lottie's back gently. "Yes but we need to sleep without a four year old in bed" Liz calls from the walk in wardrobe. "I know I know but look at that little squishy face!" I say. Liz laughs and then goes into the bathroom. I follow her and grab my toothbrush, brushing my teeth as she brushes hers. "You can carry Lott back to bed I did all the excuses earlier" I say to Liz as I climb into bed. "Okay I'll take her through" Liz says walking over to the bed.

Lizzie's pov:
"Come on cutie" I whisper picking Lottie up carefully. She wiggles a little but stays asleep. "If she wakes up I'll probably have to go to sleep in her room so night" I whisper. "Night Lizzie" Flo mumbles before closing her eyes. I head to Lottie's bedroom with Lottie still fast asleep in my arms. I open the bedroom door, head in but stand on a toy. "Ow shit!" I say turning the light on. The jerking must have woken Lottie up because she's now crying loudly. "Shh baby it's okay" I shush her whilst stepping on all the toys all over the floor that weren't there when we put her to bed. That means that she's been playing with them once we thought she was in bed. Great. "Honey did you play with toys after sleepytime?" I ask her. "I just no wan sleep!" she cries flopping backwards onto her bed. "Okay honey but we didn't want you to play we want you to sleep" I explain. "I sowwy" she cries loudly. "It's okay you aren't in trouble you. Come on lets close those little eyes and get you to sleep" I say to her. "Cuddles" she whines. "Yes of course cuddles!!" I say climbing into her bed and lying Lottie on my chest so she's snuggled up to me. "Shh baby it's okay" I whisper rubbing her back. She cries for a while until she falls asleep. I manage to get her off me and head back to my room absolutely shattered. "Flo? Are you awake?" I ask as I climb into bed. "No" she mumbles turning to face me in bed. "How did she go down? I heard crying" she mumbles. "I trod on her toys. I think we need to move all the toys to the playroom" I tell her. "Really!? But that's going to take forever" she whines. "Yeah it is but I'd much rather do that than have her not sleep because she's playing" I say. Flo agrees so we talk about where we're going to put everything in the morning once we eat breakfast. "Okay so we just need to find somewhere to put the colouring table because the drawers wont open fully if the table is there" Flo tells me. "Oh yeah. Right we put the table downstairs in the living room that was if she uses felt tip pens we can keep and eye on her and make sure she doesn't get it all over the walls again" I say and she agrees. "Okay but that's in the morning. Right now I'm shattered and I want to sleep!" Flo whispers to me making me laugh. "Goodnight baby" I whisper kissing her nose. "Night Liz" she whispers before we both fall asleep cuddled into each other.

Roxie's pov:
"I'm tiredddd" Iz whines for the hundredth time. "There's literally like ten minutes left of the movie" I tell her. "But I'm tired!" she whines flopping onto me. "Shh! I'm watching" I whisper to her. She stays quiet until the end of the movie and then starts rambling on about some random rubbish whilst we get changed. We brush our teeth and then get into my bed. It's a double and we're both small so we fit easily. "Am I like.... Your girlfriend?" Iz asks me. "Yeah I think so" I say to her. "Yay" is all she says before cuddling me.

"Rox? Right hear me out on this one. There's onlyone sunset" Iz says waking me up. "What!?" I ask rolling over. "Iz it's two inthe morning what do you want talking about suns!?" Iz laughs for a solid fiveminutes before saying "Think about it though. One sun has been doing the samething for ever. There's only one sunset it just moves around" I start gigglingnow because of how strange she's being. "How on earth does your mind think ofthese things?" I ask her still chucking. "I don't know but now you have tolisten to them" she giggles. She says some more stupid stuff until we both fallasleep cuddling each other. I'm so lucky to have found Izzy. She's the perfectperson for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1114 

Hope everyone is okay! 

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep because you all deserve it!

I love you all 3000 ❤