Chapter 87

ROXIE'S POV:

After being frightened by the stupid spider the whole car ride I feel as though I'm going to throw up. It's probably car sickness right? "Okay we're almost here. What shop after the apple store?" mum asks me. I shrug my shoulders as I feel so sick right now. "Honey? Are you okay" mum asks me. I nod and close my eyes trying to focus on something else. "You sure? I can pull over if you want" mum tell me. "I'm good" I say taking a deep breath. "Okay then" mum says eyeing me. "What store first then?" she asks me. "I don't mind." I say taking more deep breaths. "Are you having a panic attack honey? You seem off" mum tells me as she pulls into a parking spot. "I'm good" I tell her. "Because if you aren't you can tell me" she says pulling me into a hug as she takes her seat-belt off. "I'm fine don't worry about me" I tell her getting out the car. "But that's my job. To worry about you honey" she says pulling me into a tight hug. "I know" I say and she takes my hand. "So first stop... Apple store to get you your new headphones!" she says. "Are you sure?" I ask and she nods. "Then Primark, New look, Next and anywhere else you wanna go to!" she says pulling me down the street making me laugh.

LIZZIE'SPOV:
"Mum?" Rox says as we get into the car. "Yes honey?" I say pulling out the spotI parked in many hours ago. "Can we talk when we get home?" she asks fiddling withher fingers. "Of course we can honey. Is it serious?" I ask her. "I don't know"she mumbles. "Okay well you take your mind off it until we get home. You wannachoose some music?" I ask her and she nods. She puts on a nice song whilst wedrive. Oh goodness what can be so serious she's so worried about telling me? Ireally hope she isn't hurting herself again. I made a promise with her that ifshe did it she has to go to therapy and I know she doesn't want to do that. Wesit listening to music all the way home. I pull into the drive-way and grabsome bags. Rox grabs the rest and as soon as I open the door Rox runs off toher room. I battle Sparky as I try to get the bags inside, get him to stayinside and shut the door. "Okay yes hello Spark but down now" I say pushing himback. He jumps up as I throw the bags to the side and sit on the sofa. "Okaycome here" I say patting the sofa. He jumps on and I fuss him waiting for Rox tocome and talk to me. She doesn't so I decide to go and speak to her.

____________________________________________

Word count- 491 

Hope you're all doing okay! I'm so busy even on my break 😭 so this is a short update 

Remember to eat, sleep and get enough sleep as you deserve it!
I love you all 3000! ❤