Chapter 65

(I hope this is what you meant! I changed it a little but i hope its okay :)) 

ROXIE'S POV:
We walk towards the entrance of the zoo and I hold Flo and mum's hands. We buy the tickets and head to buy map. "Can we go to the gift store!?" Rose asks pulling on Scarlett's sleeve. "Not yet baby. We need to see animals first!" Scarlett says. Rose whines a little so Scarlett lifts her up.

We walk around looking at all the animals and I see Flo and Lizzie fall behind chatting so I speed up to walk with Scarlett. "Hey Rox you okay?" she asks me holding her spare hand out to me. I take it and keep walking. "What are we seeing now?" I ask. "Lions!!" Rose answers. Great. I'm very afraid of lions so this will be fun. Scarlett squeezes my hand a little as we walk over to the pen. I stop a good distance away and Scarlett looks back.

SCARLETT'S POV:
I feel Rox stop walking and turn to see her but see Flo and Lizzie holding hands. They both see me looking and they both blush a dark red. I smile at them before turning my attention back to Rox. "Hey what's up?" I ask her. "Nothing" she mumbles kicking at a stone. "Oh really?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Mhm" she mumbles. "Okay lets go see the lions then" I say to her. "No" she says quickly. "No? How come?" I ask. "I don't like them" she says to me. "You're afraid?" I ask. "I guess" she says. This is the first time I've heard her admit to feeling afraid so I give her a reassuring smile and hold my hand out. "I don't want to go near them!" she says desperately as she takes my hand. "Don't worry I'll make sure they don't eat you!" I tease her. She laughs a little before turning around. "What's taking them so long?" she asks looking at Lizzie and Flo. "I think they're having a conversation" I tell her. They're sitting on a bench giving each other a loving look. It's cute to be fair except I cant help but feel Liz is doing this to get over Robbie leaving her. "Scarlett?" Rox says waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry what?" I ask looking at Rox who's holding a crying Rose. "Oh dear! What happened?" I ask taking Rose from Rox. "The mean lion roared at her and it scared her" Rox says. "Oh poor baby. Shall I tell mr lion off?" I ask Rose. "You black widow kick it!" she says making me and Rox laugh. "Sure I'll try and black widow kick the lion" I say. She nods and cuddles into me.

LIZZIE'S POV:

I watch as Rox goes ahead to Scar so I take my chance. I go closer to Flo and swing my hand a little so it touches hers. I see her smile out the corner of my eye and she holds her hand out. "If you wanted to hold my hand you could just ask" Flo teases me. I blush a little but she squeezes my hand. "So how are you? You know after Robbie" she asks. "I'm fine. I guess he just wasn't the right guy for me" I tell her and she nods. "I'm single" she says winking at me. I laugh a little and we keep walking and chatting. We both look up and see Scar looking at us. I feel myself blush and look at Flo and she's blushing too. Scar smiles at us before turning back to Rox. She seems in good hands so we go and sit on a bench watching the lions play with each other. "So.... How are things with Rox?" Flo asks me. "She's fine now. Had a few wobbles at school but since I pulled her out she seems calmer" I tell Flo. "That's good. I was hoping she'd want to do another cooking with Flo on my Instagram" she says. "Oh did she say no?" I ask. "No she said yeah it's just I didn't want to do it if she wasn't feeling well mentally" Flo tells me and it makes me so happy that Flo cares so much about Rox. She'd make a very good mother to Rox.... No shut up Lizzie! You aren't even dating her you cant start thinking about her being your daughters mother! "I think the others are done with the lions" Flo says pointing over to Rose who's crying. "Yeah looks like" I say standing up and going to the others with Flo.

SCARLETT'S POV:
It's such a nice day. We see loads of animals, eat at the café, go to the toy store and then both girls fell asleep on the way home. We get in and Flo carries Rox to her bed and I carry Rose to the guest room in Lizzie's house. After I carry Rose through I go to the living room with Lizzie. "So... you and Flo huh?" I ask and she blushes. I laugh a little "Don't worry I ship it" I say making her laugh. "Seriously though.... You both look at each other with so much love and are so cute together!" I tell her and she smiles. "I do really like her and she's so great with Rox!" she tells me and I nod. "I think I love her Scar. I really do" she tells me. "You love me?" I hear. Me and Lizzie turn around and see Flo standing in the doorway looking shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1004

Sorry for not updating for a few days i've just felt so drained and couldnt think of anything to write about. Thank you all for your suggestions and i need them so keep them coming! 😅

Hope you're all okay! Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep :)