B2- Chapter 5

Lizzie's pov:

"Okay so I'm worried about Roxie" she says and I nod. "Me too" I say. "She's seeming more isolated and wanting to be by herself. She seems less interested in the things she used to love, the people she used to love too. Today at Scar's she hardly spoke and I cant even remember the last time I saw her draw or colour. I feel like there is something wrong with her but whenever I ask her she gets angry and defensive and blocks me out" I ramble to Flo who nods along. "I think the same thing. She used to love playing with Lott but now it looks as though she thinks it's a chore. I want my old Rox back" I say. "Me too. Scar noticed this today and suggested we talk to her about sending her to therapy" I add on. "Mmm I guess that would be a good idea because she needs to speak to somebody who can really help her." Flo says and I nod. We chat further into it and decide to talk to Roxie tomorrow about her going to therapy or talking to a professional.

"But now it's late so I'll check and see if Rox is in bed and I'll meet you up there" I say standing up and walking up the stairs to Rox's room. I look at the clock on the wall and see it's half past ten which isn't too late but I know Roxie was tired today so I'm going to suggest she goes to sleep. I see her light is still on so open the door and see her curled up in a ball fast asleep. I smile at her and take her jumper off her so she doesn't get to hot. I then pull the covers over her and kiss her head before heading out and turning the light out. I close her door and head over to my room. I see Flo sitting up on her phone taking a photo. "What are you doing?" I laugh sitting next to her on the bed. "Giving the Instagram followers what they want. A photo of me" she says laughing. "Come sit here you wierdo" I tell her patting next to me. She scoots over and snuggles into me. "I love you" she says to me. "I really really love you too" I say kissing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 400

Sorry it's a short one but i have an exam to study for. 

Hope you're all okay! Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep because you all deserve it!
I love you all 3000 ❤