B2- Chapter 24

(Okay so I've been really sick since the last update and have been really struggling with my long covid symptoms like my memory loss and tiredness so haven't had the chance to update. I think what I'm going to do is scrap the covid idea/ change it to after covid so some measures are still in place like it is now so there's been a two year time skip. Roxie is now 16 and Lottie is 4. Hope everyone is okay and I'm sorry if these chapters are hard to read but I'm trying 😂)

Lizzie's pov:
Today me and Scar are going to get my wedding dress fitted. I'm beyond excited! Me and Flo are going to get married on the beach at 5pm and then we're going to a lovely hotel for our meal, dance and then to sleep. Rox and Lottie are going to be bridesmaids, obviously! Scar is going to be my maid of honour but she doesn't know that yet! I'm going to tell her today when we have lunch after the fitting. I'm not sure who Flo's picking for her people but I'm sure she's going to make a great choice!

"Just do it Roxie!" I say handing her a bowl of cereal. "I'm too scared" she says putting her phone back down on the table. "Just do it. You and Izobelle are such good friends I'm positive she'll say yes" I say passing her phone back to her. "I'm just too scared she'll reject me and then we'll never talk again" Rox rambles. "If you don't do it I will" I say. Rox wants to ask Izobelle to come to our wedding as a date but she's too scared. They are always phoning each other and meeting up now all the restrictions have lifted. I can never get them to separate from each other but I'm very glad that she has friends again! She actually has a very good little group of people around her. There's Ben, Maisie, Hope, Charles, and Izobelle and they're so good to her. They never make her feel left out if she cant do something and they didn't react when she told them I was her mother even though Ben and Hope are big fans. I like people who have no reaction that come to our house. It makes me feel like a normal person rather than a celebrity. "Fine I'll do it but I don't know what to say" Rox says finishing her bowl of cereal and sitting on my lap. "Okay so start with putting hi or hey or something" I say and she does. I then talk her through the message. "Okay read it to me" I say to her. "Okay it says 'Hey Izzy. My momma and mum are having a wedding so I wanted to know if you'd like to come as my plus one or date if you want to go that far. I totally understand if not and we can just go as friends. Lots of love xxx'" she reads. "I think that's fine except you really don't need the ending but if that makes you feel better send it" I say kissing her head. "And sent" she says jumping off my lap. "When are you going to get the fitting with Aunty Scar?" she asks washing our bowls. "In about an hour or so. Are you sure you don't mind staying by yourself? You can come if you want" I offer to her. Flo's taken Lott out to meet some family whilst there in LA ready for the wedding so it's just me and Rox which is nice seen as it hasn't been us two since the first few nights we lived together. "I'm sure don't freak out. I'm 16 not 6" she teases. "I know I know but you'll always be my baby girl" I whine hugging her. "You're so small" I joke. She's only 5'2 (62 inches) tall so she's even shorter than Scar so I always joke about her height but not in a mean way. "Yeah ha ha" she rolls her eyes. "Can Avengers jr come around?" she asks sitting on the kitchen counter. "Yeah sure" I say. We call her group of friends Avengers Jr as there is 6 of them and they all seem to like Marvel. "Don't let Sparky outside he's too hyper at the moment" I say to her and she nods. "I'm going to change and then head out to meet your Aunt. Be good please" I say kissing her head. "Yeah bye" she says rushing off to her room.

Roxie's pov:
After I say bye to mum I head upstairs to my room to facetime Maise. "What's up?" Maise asks me. "I need you to come over because I'm all alone" I say. Maise smiles at me before rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry but my mum said that I cant leave until I've finished all my homework" Maise whines. "Okay that's fine. Just come when you've finished" I tell her. We say bye and then I phone the others. Ben, Charles, Hope and Izobelle all come over to keep my company.

"Hey!" I say opening the door "Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever!" Hope says hugging me. "Oh my god I haven't seen you in like three days" Charles mocks Hope who shoves him before laughing. "Okay where to? Bedroom or living room?" I ask. "How about outside? We could bring Sparky out" Ben asks. "Mum says he's too hyper to go outside and he'll be a pain later on" I say. "Okay well what shall we do?" Izobelle asks me. "Watch a Marvel movie?" I offer. "Yes!" everyone squeals jumping onto the sofa. "Roxie? I say yes!" Izobelle whispers into my ears and I smile. "Really!?" I ask. "And not as friends. As a date. I say yes" she whispers again sitting next to me and taking my hand in hers. The others crowd around and squidge onto the sofa before arguing about what Marvel movie to watch. "How about we make Sparky choose?" Iz says. We get him to walk up to the TV and whatever his nose touches we watch?" she says giggling. "Okay I agree with that!" I say walking Spark up to the TV. He looks at it before trying to sniff Infinity War. "Looks like we're watching Infinity war!" I say sitting back down and pressing play. "Oh no Vision's death always makes me cry!" Hope whines snuggling into Ben. Me and Iz snuggle together leaving Charles cuddling Sparky. We all watch the movie together stopping part way through to get popcorn and sweets but then all cuddle under the massive blanket Flo got for her birthday. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1126

Hope everyone is okay! 

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep because you all deserve it! 

I'll try my best to update more as i know i've been very very inactive. 

We're almost at 100k reads!!!! 

I love you all 3000 ❤