Chapter 80

LIZZIE'S POV:
"Oh don't be grumpy!" I say lifting Rose up. She giggles as I swing her around before grabbing my bag, the keys and then going to the car leaving Rox to lock-up as she wanted to put Sparky in the kitchen as he's been acting up lately. "Come on then missy" I say trying to clip Rose into her car-seat but she tenses her whole body. "Excuse me. Please let me sit you down" I say to her but she shakes her head and laughs. "I'm not laughing because this isn't helpful" I say to her. "I don't want to sit in this" she whines trying to get my hands from off her. "Well unfortunately if you want to see mummy you have to go in the car-seat" I say to her but she still wiggles around. "Rose if I count to three and you aren't in the car-seat we cant see mummy" I tell her letting her go and crossing my arms. Rox gets in the front of the car and shuts the door before I start counting. "One....." I start and Rose squeals and jumps out the chair. "...Two...." I continue. "NOO!" Rose shouts climbing into the chair. "Thank you" I say clipping her in and shutting the door. I get in the front with Rox before starting the car. "So where to for breakfast?" I ask. "Maccy-donalds!" Rose shouts from the back. "Rox you want that?" I ask her. "Sure" she mumbles looking at her phone. "McDonalds it is!" I say pulling off the drive-way and to McDonalds. We order breakfast and eat in the car before driving off to the hospital to see Scar.

ROSE'S POV:
After we eat our breakfast we get to go and see mummy! Aunty Lizzie is driving around corners and things. I'm excited to see mummy but Roxie looks angry and I don't know why. "Aren't you happy to see mummy?" I ask Roxie. "I am" she mumbles at me. "Don't mumble" I tell her. "I'm not" she snaps. "Hey!" I whine at her "She got cross!" I tell Aunty Lizzie. "Okay how about we play eye-spy?" she suggests. I love this game! "I go first please?" I ask. "Of course you can" Aunty Lizzie says. "Eye spy with my little eye something with..... C!" I say loudly so everyone can hear! "Cat?" Aunty Lizzie guesses. "Nope!" I say. "Cyclist?" Aunty Lizzie tries again. "NOPE!" I giggle. "It's car" Roxie says. I huff and cross my arms. "Yes" I say. I didn't want anyone to get it that fast! "Okay Roxie's turn" Aunty Lizzie says. "I don't want to play" she says. "But you guessed my word so you have to" I tell her. "No I don't" she says still on her phone. "Yes you do! It's the rules!" I say to her as I just want to play with her. "I don't care about a stupid rule. I'm not doing it so stop asking" she snaps at me. Aunty Lizzie says something to Roxie but I don't hear what as I start crying. I just want mummy and I cant get her, Roxie is always cross with me and I just want someone to play with. "Oh honey don't cry. We're about five minutes away okay?" Aunty Lizzie says to me. "Mummy wont want to see you sad will she?" she adds. "No" I whimper. "So how about you take a nice deep breath and wipe your eyes so we're happy for mummy" she says and I do. By the time we get to the hospital I don't care about Rox not playing I just cant wait to see mummy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 612 

Little update today but i hope you all like it! I'm starting to run out of ideas or things that can happen so i'm not sure how much longer this story is going to be. If anyone has any suggestions/ideas then please let me know! 

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep!
I love you all 3000 ❤