B2- Chapter 9

Roxie's pov:

After we eat lunch we go to the living room and look through what to watch. "How about this Marvel show? It's called Agents of something. I'm not too sure what" I suggest. "Sure. It's probably not appropriate for this missy" mum says gesturing to Lottie who's playing on the floor. "Yeah, probably not," I say. "Well, I guess she needs a nap. We don't want a cranky baby!" mum says picking Lottie up. "Where go?" she asks. "It's your nap time," she says carrying Lottie off to her room. We sit in silence waiting for mum to come back. We hear screaming and crying so I'm guessing Lottie isn't going down easily. "Honey?" momma says getting my attention. "Yeah?" "About what we said earlier. This lockdown thing. This is all scary I know but we're here to speak to you about anything at all whether that be some annoying maths homework or the feeling to do something bad to yourself" she says and I know she's being kind but I roll my eyes. "Hey don't be like that" momma says to me. "I'm sorry but I don't care about this Covid stuff, to be honest. So why don't you just let me be?" I snap at her. "Sorry I didn't mean to snap at you," I say. "I know. Come here" she says patting her lap. I go over and sit on her lap as she wraps her arms around me. "I love you" she says and I nod. "I love you too," I tell her as mum comes down with Lottie on her hip.

Lizzie's pov:

"Lottie come on it's nap time. You're tired I can tell" I say to a screaming toddler. She's rolling around on the bed kicking and screaming. "Shh come on now," I say trying to pick her up. She kicks my arms and I lift her up "Charlotte Olsen! Don't hit or kick mummy!" I say to her sternly. "No!" she cries sliding out of my grip and onto the floor. "Momma and Rox are waiting for mummy downstairs I need you to be a good girl and have a nap," I say to her. She rolls over so she isn't facing me and I sigh. "How about you go to mummy's bed?" I offer her. She doesn't answer me so I just lift her up and carry her downstairs. "Oh hello, baby!" Flo says as we walk into the living room. "I thought it was her nap time?" Rox asks. "Yeah but it didn't quite go to plan," I say sitting on the sofa with Lottie on my lap. "So we can't watch the show?" Rox asks me. "Not yet honey. Maybe once Charly here falls asleep" I answer. "Urgh whatever then I'll watch it by myself. It's what I do most of the time" she mumbles on the way out of storming off. "What's the matter with Rox?" I ask Flo who looks as confused as me. "I don't know but it's starting to annoy me. She speaks to us with such little respect now. I think there's something very wrong with her" Flo says sighing. "She's having a hard time at school I think. It's making her feel stressed out and annoyed but now she isn't going at the moment she might lighten up a bit" I say and Flo nods. "Maybe" she mumbles before finding a show that Charly can watch to get her off to sleep. It works and within about ten minutes she's fast asleep snuggled up to me. We got so lucky with this little girl right here. With both our girls, Roxie and Charly are so amazing. They're my everything and I don't know what I would do if one of them got hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 630  

Hope everyone is doing well! 

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep because you all deserve it!

I love you all 3000 ❤