Chapter 74

LIZZIE'S POV:
I take Roxies hand before heading into the hospital. "Hello! What can I do for you today?" the woman at the desk asks smiling at us. "We're here to see Scarlett Johansson" I say and the woman nods before typing on her computer. "She's in room 45. I hope you have a good day" she says. We walk over to where the woman said to and knock on the door. "Yeah?" I hear Scarlett croak. I open the door before seeing Scar lying on the bed with a few machines on her. "Hey" I say walking in and sitting on her bed. "How are you honey?" I ask stroking her hand. "I'm alright. The doctors are over-reacting a little" Scarlett says rolling her eyes a little. "Well better safe then sorry" I say and she nods. "You sure you don't mind watching Rose?" she asks before yawning a little. "You kidding? Babysitting my favourite Rosey? Of course I don't mind!" I say as Rose runs over to me. I lift her up and she cuddles into me. "Are you okay?" I ask her and she nods. "Please can we get ice-cream?" Rose asks me. "Of course we can!" I say as the nurse comes in. "I'm sorry its short but yall have to leave" she says. "Yeah okay. I love you Scar" I say kissing her head. "I love you all so much! I'll see you guys tomorrow" Scar says as we leave. I carry Rose to the car and clip her in the car-seat Scar gave me. "Okay we'll grab ice-cream, go home and then play!" I say. Rose squeals in excitement but Rox just sits in the car staring out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 290

Sorry this is so short i've been doing course work alllll day. Hope this isnt too bad 😂

Remember you're amazing just the way you are! Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep. Dont forget to make time for yourself, you deserve it!
I love you all 3000! ❤