Chapter 99

ROXIE'S POV:

I get into Chris's car followed by Chris who has managed to get Spark to stay in the back of the car. "Okay where to first?" he asks me. "Can we please grab Dodger and take them on a walk? Spark has lots of energy" I ask. "Sure we can!" Chris says driving to his house. I stay in the car whilst he grabs Dodger and his leash and then we drive to the park. "Okay does Sparky need to stay on a leash?" he asks getting out the car. "Yeah he does. He wont heel" I say staring at Sparky who barks at me. "I don't want your excuses!" I say clipping the leash on him. He jumps out the car and runs in a circle. "Have you been baby training with Spark?" Chris asks as we start walking towards the park. "No should we? I mean we have tries seeing what he does to a doll and he didn't eat it" I say to him laughing a little. "Yeah I guess that should be okay. He seems calmer than you" he teases. "I just cant wait!" I say jumping a little. He laughs "Yeah we know! What do you want? Brother or sister?" he asks as he get into the park. It's pretty empty so Chris takes Dodger off the leash. Spark stares at me waiting for his leash to be taken off. "I'm sorry Spark but you wont listen to my commands so you get the leash of shame" I say to him. He barks at me before running as far as his leash lets him. "I want a sister I think.... No a brother... actually a sister.... I don't care really! I just want a partner in crime. I also don't want to be replaced so as long as that doesn't happen I'll be happy" I tell him. "You wont be replaced. I mean sure you wont be getting 100% of the attention but you'll not be forgotten" he tells me. "I know that" I mumble. He puts an arm around me and pulls me into a side hug. "If you ever get replaced, not that you will, but you and Spark can always stay with me and Dodger" he tells me and I smile. I really love Chris! "I know" I tell him again. "Do you think I'll have to change diapers?" I ask making him laugh. "Maybe" he answers. "God how awful is it!?" I ask him. "Probably not the best thing to do in your free time" he says. "Mum and momma are gonna be really tired aren't they?" I ask as we sit on the bench. "Yeah they will be" he tells me. "Will they still want to do things for me?" I ask. "Sweetheart I know you're nervous about this but trust me Liz and Flo could never ignore you even if they tried. You're too kind and caring!" he says hugging me. "Thank you" I say. "What for?" "Nobody's really answered me honestly about the baby. Mum and momma have said they wont replace me and stuff but it feels good to know that they wont have time sometimes and that they aren't ignoring me on purpose. That way my brain wont make me think horrible crazy things" I ramble to him. "Well I'm glad I could be of assistance!" he says hugging me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 567 

Sorry it's short but i've had the worst day ever in the history of worst days but i didnt want to not update so here's something cute and short i guess 😂

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep as you all deserve it! 

I love you all 3000 ❤❤