Chapter 73

LIZZIE'S POV:
"Well.... Oh Rox I'm so sorry" I say pulling Rox into a hug but she pulls away. "What? Tell me what's wrong!" she says sounding very worried. "Before I tell you....." I start not knowing how on earth I tell Rox this. "I don't care. I can take whatever it is just tell me!" she says louder this time sounding really afraid. "It's erm.... Scarlett got hurt" I tell her. "What!?" she asks sounding worried. "They were driving home and a Paparazzi car crashed into them. Rose is okay just a bit scared but Scar took a hit. She's in hospital now. She'll live there's no doubt of that but she's still hurt" I tell her. "Those assholes! Why are they so desperate to get a fucking photo of her!?" Roxie yells. "They just are. It is how it is no matter how horrible it has been. Scar wants us to take care of Rose until she's discharged. Are you okay with that?" I ask her. "Y-yeah I am. I... Can we see her?" she asks me. "Of course we can. We can go now if you want" I tell her and she nods. "Okay when can we go?" she asks me looking worried. "As soon as you get changed" I tell her and she nods before getting up and going off to get changed leaving me to my thoughts alone on the sofa.

ROXIE'S POV:
I go to my room and just sit on my bed staring at the wall. I cant believe I've hurt another person close to me. It's gonna be mum next and I'll be back in the system. God I'll be all alone again knowing I've hurt another person. I'm so horrible. I prioritise myself over everyone. I'm the stupid abused orphan that needed a home that so happened to be Elizabeth Olsens. I'm the stupid orphan that had to be rescued. I'm the stupid orphan that cant go a day without hurting somebody or myself. I'm the stupid orphan that deserves nothing. No happiness, hugs, kisses and certainly no money spent on me. I'm just a stupid, ugly, over-weight orphan that causes unhappiness wherever I go. I grab some leggings and a hoodie and throw it on before I go to the front door. "You ready?" mum asks me. "Where's Rose gonna stay?" I ask her as we get into the car. "In the spare room. I made the bed ready for her so she can sleep well but she'll probably end up in my bed" she tells me starting in the car. "What about me?" I mumble sadly. "Oh honey you can sleep with me too" she tells me kissing me before reversing off the drive.

As we pull up in a space at the hospital I start thinking all about Scarlett and how much pain she must be in. It's all my fault. Maybe I should just leave. Get out of here before I do anymore harm. Before I know it mum takes my hand and leads me inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 509 

Hope you're all doing okay! 

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep! I'm always here if you want to talk <3

I love you all 3000