B2- Chapter 19

Lottie's pov:

I've been playing for ageeeees but I'm all by myself because momma and Rox are watching something on the Tv and mummy is outside in the garden taking some colourful things from the plants. I wander outside and sit on the floor next to where she's crouching. "Hey baby" she says smiling at me. "Hi" I say back. "What you doin?" I ask her as she puts some things in the basket. "I'm picking fruit for our snacks" she says putting some more fruit in the basket. "Oh" I mumble watching her. "I think we've got everything" she says standing up. "Nuh uh mummy" I say as there are some more fruits. "Have I missed some?" she asks crouching to my height. "Mhm dey under" I say pointing to some fruit. "Those ones are ready to be picked yet" she explains. "Why?" I ask as she stands up again and takes my hand. "They're still sleeping and aren't ready to wake up just yet" she says walking me inside the house. "Oh but dey wake?" I ask peering into the basket. "Yep they are. They just need a bath and then we can eat them!" mummy says and I get excited! "You want to help?" she asks and I nod. She puts an apron on me and then stands me onto a stool in front of the sink.

I watch as mummy washes the fruits but I get bored of it because it isn't very fun. "I wan tweeties" I say to mummy. "Not sweeties we're going to have these once mummy finishes washing them" mummy tells me. "I wan tweeties no fwuit!" I say sticking my tongue out at the fruit. "You can have sweeties after dinner okay?" she offers. "Now and dinner!?" I ask smiling at mummy. "Oh you're so cheeky!" mummy laughs lifting me up. "Here shake this over the sink" she says handing me a pot with holes in the bottom. I shake it like she says and the water goes from the bottom through the holes. This makes me giggle! "Okay now place it on the side" mummy tells me and I do. "Awe good job baby girl!" she says kissing my head. "Wuv mummy" I say to her. "I love you too baby" she says kissing me again. She sets me down on the floor and puts all the fruit on a chopping board. Whilst I watch mummy I see my bag of sweeties on the side! If I get the stool I'm sure I can reach them.

"Mummy help" I say pointing to the stool. "You want me to put you on it?" she asks but I shake me head. "Move" I say pointing to next to her. "You wanna help mummy cut the fruit?" she asks and I nod even though that's not what I'm going to do!! She moves the stool and helps me climb onto it before going back to cutting the fruit up. She hands me it once its cut and I place them in bowls that we're going to eat from. I wait a minute before grabbing the sweeties and climbing down from the stool. Mummy gasps and laughs as I run from her. "Come back here missy!" she shouts playfully. I giggle and run into the living room where momma and Rox are. Mummy follows me and I climb onto to sofa and hide behind momma. "What are you up to?" she asks pulling me down onto her lap. "Nofing" I say giggling as mummy grabs me and spins me round. She then puts me on her hip and kisses me all over my face. "This missy is very clever! She's helping me with the fruit in the kitchen and asked me to move the stool to help but what she actually wanted was those sweets!" mummy tells momma and Rox who laugh at me. "Well after all that effort I think you deserve a sweet!" momma says handing me a sweetie. "You have to sit still and eat it though" mummy says putting me on mommas lap. "Otay" I say putting the sweet in my mouth. "Good girl" mummy says before going back to the kitchen. I eat my sweet carefully and sit as still as I can whilst I eat it. Once I finish it I cuddle up to momma and play with her hair whilst they finish watching whatever is on the TV.

Lizzie's pov:

After I let Charly have her sweet I go back to washing the fruit up for our snack. After the snack we have another one or two board games to play, then dinner time, Charly's night routine and then me and Flo have something to tell Rox. It's something she's been wanting for a while.

"Snack time!" I call through. I wait a moment and then everyone walks into the kitchen including Sparky. We all sit down outside on the step and start eating our fruit. Rox shares with Sparky, I share with Charly who doesn't want to eat hers but wants to eat mine and Flo eats hers also sharing with Charly. Whilst we eat we talk about random things and then we all listen to Charly babble on about a game she was playing. She's too cute! She remind me of when Roxie was younger when I first met her. I know she wasn't two years old but she was still young. I never got the chance to raise Roxie properly from being a baby but there are some things that Charly says that remind me of when I first met Roxie.
"Mummy!" Charly says shaking my arm bringing me back to reality. "What's up honey?" I ask. "Done!" she says showing me her sticky hands. "You ate it all?" I ask her and she nods. "Awe you good girl" I say kissing her head. I look over at Rox who's just looking off across the garden in her own little world hopefully thinking about happy things. "Okay seen as we're all finished how about we play a game!" I say standing up and moving the bowls. "Tag!" Charly shouts bouncing up and down. "You wanna play tag momma?" I ask Flo who nods. "Rox?" I ask. She doesn't answer so I look at her and see she's still daydreaming but she now has Sparky resting his head in her lap whilst she scratches his ears. I smile at her before saying her name again but a little louder. "Oh sorry what?" she says snapping out the daydream. "Charly wants to play Tag" I say. "Okay I'll play too" she says. "Okay who's It?" I ask everyone. "No me!" Charly giggles running away. "Momma is" she adds as we all run away. Us all running around gets Sparky excited and he starts barking and jumping around which makes Charly fall into fits of laughter. I grab my phone and film her laughing on the floor and then take some photos of her and Rox running away from Flo.

We play tag for an hour before we all collapse on the floor hot and sweaty and worn out. "Okay how about we play mummies game now" I suggest. Everyone agrees and we all head inside grabbing drinks on the way to the living room.

Word count- 1216 

Hope everyone is okay! 

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep because you all deserve it! :) 

I love you all 3000 🥰