Chapter 50!!

~Time skip to 8pm (We're back at Lizzie's house)~

LIZZIE'S POV:

"Hey Rox! Can I come in?" I ask knocking on her bedroom door. "Sure" she says as I open the door. "Am I in trouble?" she asks me looking worried. "No honey you aren't in trouble I just wanted to talk to you about something." I say sitting opposite her on the bed. She sits up a little and looks at me with worry in her eyes. "I'm going on a date tomorrow. He's a lovely guy called Robbie and I think we're gonna get along so well. He doesn't know about you just yet and I don't have to tell him until you're comfortable but...." I start to ramble but Rox interrupts me. "Lizzie you are allowed a life you know. Congrats on your date" Rox says. I cant decide if she sounds happy for me or not. "There's one other thing. It took a lot of thinking but I've decided to send you to school. Before you get upset or mad or anything like that I decided it was for the best given that you need a life outside this house" I tell her. "Fine. When do I start?" she asks me. "First day back after the holiday" I tell her. "And when is that?" she asks me with a hint of attitude. I understand the attitude I just don't want either of us to get into trouble for her to going to a school. And you never know she might even make a friend or two. "Have you been to school before?" I ask her. "Well I mean I went a few times but he never took us and we didn't have any money for busses. He got told off so said he home-schooled us but never did." She tells me. "So do you know how to do maths and geography and all that?" I ask her. "Erm... No" she says looking down. "Can you read?" I ask her. "Oh yeah I taught myself don't worry about that" she tells me. "Okay well we figured it out and the doctor said you can walk on your leg by the time you go to school and to start practising now if you can bare it" I tell her and she smiles. "But you also have to rest still!" I add and she stands up out of bed and walks over to me and hugs me. "See told you it was all fine" she smiles before walking off slowly to the living room.

ROXIE'S POV:

I have been to school before. I went for about a year before everything went downhill after I moved in with Mr Richards. He stopped my life. I don't know how to do maths or anything else, I can read but that's only because I taught myself. I sometimes struggle with some words but that's just because I've never been to school. I hate school though. It's a place where you have to hide everything. You cant open up in case you say too much and get bullied. I've had enough beatings in my life to be bullied at school. "Honey?" Lizzie says waving her hand in my face. "You didn't tell me Flo was coming over" she says. "Sorry" I mumble still out of it. "I don't mind it's just it would be good to know. She's here now and you're still in your pjs even though it's past lunch time!" Lizzie moans at me. "Okay okay I'm sorry I'll change jeez!" I say getting up and going into my room. What to wear? I think to myself as I look in my closet. I grab out an outfit that I think will look nice seen as I'm doing the video with Florence.

^^ ROXIE'S OUTFIT

^^ ROXIE'S OUTFIT

I walk out using the wall as help and sit on the counter in the kitchen. "Your mam left to get changed" Florence says opening her phone. "Okay" I say "So... had any ideas of what we can make?" she asks me. "No" I say. "Okay we could do anything at all that you want" she tells me. I try and tell her I don't mind my its as if the words get caught in my throat. I don't know what it is. I mean she does look a little like a girlfriend Mr Richards had once so maybe its brining all these bad thoughts back. "Maybe we could do a salad thing? With chicken" I mumble. "Sounds amazing but.... Not as amazing as your mother looks!!!" Florence says as Lizzie walks out. She does look very nice. "Okay my gorgeous baby! I'm going now but I'll be bac by dinner okay?" Lizzie says kissing my head. "Okay love you" I say. "You too" she says before slipping into some heels and leaving.

FLORENCE'S POV:
Lizzie walks out and man does she look gorgeous! Like really really hot. "Florence?" Roxie says tapping my arm. "Oh sorry honey what's up?" I ask her. She laughs a little "I have a feeling someone has a crush" she teases. "I-I no I don't" I stammer. "Hmh I totally believe you. She's single by the way" she adds before getting off the counter and limping over to the cupboards. "Okay time for the chicken salad. I'll start the video, introduce you and then we start cooking" I tell her and she nods. "Okay" she says. "I'm back!!" I sing song. "It's cooking with Flo again and this time I have a very special guest!" I say. I gently grab Roxie's arm and pull her into the shot. "It's Roxie!!" I say making her laugh. "Hi" she says smiling. "What are we cooking chef Roxie?" I ask her. "A chicken salad thing" she says and I nod. "Exactly" I say as the video ends. I post it and we go around the kitchen grabbing all the things we'll need for the salad.

LIZZIE'S POV:
I'm driving to the little restaurant I'm meeting Robbie at and all I can think about it Flo. I don't even know why I'm thinking about her. It's the way she was looking at me when I walked out and to the kitchen. She looked.... I don't know maybe I'm just being stupid. I think about Flo the whole way until I pull into the car park and see Robbie standing there with some flowers. I smile and get out the car, grabbing my bag and locking the car. "Hi Elizabeth" he says smiling. "Please call me Lizzie" I say smiling back. "I got these for you. I don't know what flowers you liked so I took a guess!" He says handing me the bouquet of flowers. I take them and smile. They're so pretty. There's a little brown flower at the bottom that are the same colour as Flo's eyes..... No Elizabeth! You are on a date don't be stupid. "Do you want to go in?" Robbie asks me obviously not for the first time. "Oh I'm sorry just got lost in thought. Yeah lets go in" I say. He smiles and we go inside together. It's a really nice place and we get seated, order drinks and chat before looing at the menus. Me and Robbie have lots in common and get along really well. It's really nice to relax with him and just be myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1247

Hope you're all doing okay! Thank you so much for all the suggestions! :)