Chapter 30

LIZZIE'S POV:
It's been a week since the thing with Roxie happened and since then I've been taking care of Roxie. She's cheered up more than before. We're sat on the sofa watching a random movie she wanted to watch and she's cuddled up into my side. I kiss her head and my phone starts ringing. I get up and answer it. "Hello?" "Ms Olsen? It's the man you spoke to about Roxanne's adoption" he says. "Oh hello! Is everything okay?" I ask. "Very okay! If you'd like to you can come around at three this afternoon and you can sign the papers" he says and I smile. This means Rox can have her surprise soon! "Okay we'll be over by three!" I say and we agree before saying bye and hanging up. I go back and sit next to Rox who's sitting up with the movie paused. "Was that Scarlett?" she asks and I shake my head. "They want us to sign the adoption papers today at three but only if...." "Wait so you're going to be my mum!?" She yells and I nod laughing. "Yeah I will be" she jumps onto me like a toddler and I wrap my arms around her. "So is that a yes?" I ask and she nods. "Perfect!" I say. She sits on the sofa again still cuddles into me and presses play. I message Scar telling her that we can get the surprise ready.

Lizzie- Hey Scar so we're signing the papers today so we can get her surprise ready. How's it doing?

Scarlett- Hey! That's so exciting! I think Rose is in love. Good luck x

Lizzie- She seems exciting. After you know what happened she seems to have cheered up. I feel like doing what she did helped her get rid of the unwanted feelings I just hope she never has to do it again

Scarlett- She has you now. You're gonna be a mum Liz!

Lizzie- I'm so excited!!

I put my phone down and look at Rox who's looking on Instagram. "Liz have you seen this?" she asks passing me her phone. I take it and see a photo of me and her with the caption 'Has Elizabeth Olsen raised a secret baby?' I sigh and pass it back to her. "Honey this is nothing new for me. There's always something there once there was a nose job one!" I say and she laughs. "Am I going to be followed by people?" she asks. "Never baby! Never ever and I'll make sure of it!" I tell her and she nods. "What time is it I'm so hungry?" she whines. "Half past twelve. We can grab lunch if you want" I ask but she shakes her head. "Can we cook?" I nod as I love cooking! "Sure! What shall we cook?" I ask and she shrugs. "Let's just experiment" she says leading me into the kitchen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 486

Got another exam tomorrow so i should be revising right now lol. Hope you're all doing okay :)