Chapter 95

(Another time skip- sorry lol. It's now two weeks before Luisa's due date)

LIZZIE'S POV:

Today we're going baby shopping. I'm so excited! Flo just finished decorating the baby's room with the help of Rox. Spark got in the room and got a little paw print on the wall but we decided to keep it as it looks adorable. "Can we go now?" Rox whines again for the millionth time. I'm so happy that she's warmed up to the idea of having a sibling. She's getting more and more excited everyday and it makes me so proud. "Not just yet Rox" I call from the kitchen. "Give it five more minutes" Flo calls to Rox. "Five!?" Rox shouts flopping onto the sofa. I laugh and walk into the living room. "I know you're excited honey but there's this thing called patience!" I joke and she rolls her eyes. "Just wait till the baby is older. We'll be your worst nightmare!" Rox teases. "Well then I'll just have to hide Sparky from you" I say. "That's animal abuse" Rox states and I burst out laughing. She laughs a little too and Flo comes out to us. "Yes are we going now!?" Rox asks. "Not yet" Flo says walking to the study. "What are you doing?" she whines following Flo. "I'm getting some books together" Flo replies. "Why?" Rox yells through to Flo who walks to the living room. "You're annoying me now. We can go" Flo says smiling at Rox. "YAY!!" Rox runs to the front door followed by Sparky who's getting excited over Rox running and starts barking and jumping up. Rox doesn't help as she throws him around getting him more and more excited. "Okay pack it in or we're gonna have no house" I say watching Sparky charge around the house. "I'm ready" Rox says pushing Sparky back and opening the front door. "Come on then" Flo says grabbing my car keys and I grab the front door key. As we walk outside we see Rox pulling on the car door handle. "Our daughter is crazy" Flo mumbles to me. I laugh and lock the door. "You did shut the babies door right?" I ask Flo as the paint is still wet in there. "I hope so!" she answers walking to the car.

ROXIE'S POV:
I'm so excited to have a baby sibling. I didn't think I'd enjoy having a baby around the house but the closer the due date is getting the more we're doing for the baby and the more excited I'm feeling. Luisa's coming to ours next week so we're here when the baby comes. I've been talking to Luisa on Instagram lately and shes so nice. I cant wait for her to come over! She's eighteen and doesn't want a new born but doesn't want the baby in the system, who can blame her, so decided to have someone take the baby at birth.

Anyway I get into the back of the car and we drive to the baby store. "What colours are we gonna buy because we don't know if it's a girl or boy?" I ask. "White and grey I think is the colours we're going for" mum answers. "Okay. Can we get some toys too?" I ask. "We can get whatever you like!" Momma says. "Really!? Okay I want the biggest prettiest stroller, the prettiest crib....." I start and momma and mum laugh. "We aren't made of money you know!" momma says and I laugh too. "Can we buy Sparky a collar that says 'big brother'?" I ask making momma laugh. "If we see one then why not" mum says. "Yay!" I squeal before going back to texting Luisa.

Before I know it we're at the store. "To say how excited you were you aren't exactly jumping out the car" momma teases. "Is this better?" I ask jumping out the car and bouncing around crazily. "Geez Rox!" mum says taking my hand. Momma grabs the other and we head into the store. "Where to first? Decorations, furniture, toys or clothes?" mum asks me. "Furniture then decorations then clothes then toys" I say leading them over to an adorable baby bouncer. "We need to buy something Marvel otherwise I'm moving out" I say making momma and mum laugh again. "Where would you move to?" momma asks. "Chris Evans house. Sparky loves Dodger" I answer looking at the settings on the bouncer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 738

Hope you're all doing okay! I've been feeling really lonely at the minute (poor me 😂) but i hope you're all feeling good!

Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep because you all deserve it! 

I love you all 3000 ❤