Chapter 55

LIZZIE'S POV:
After we go back to bed Rox sleeps pretty well. I woke up at about nine but I know Rox didn't sleep well before I woke her up so I decide to leave her sleeping. I go to the kitchen and grab my phone off charge. I see a text from Florence saying 'Deals a deal' which makes me laugh a little. I'm actually disappointed I didn't get a chance to kiss her.... No. I cant do that. I'm dating Robbie and it wouldn't be fair..... but her lips look so kissable. Okay shut up Elizabeth and make some damn coffee I think to myself as I move around the kitchen getting breakfast ready for me and Rox. We're going shopping for things for her to start school in a few days time. I know she's nervous but I have a list the Headteacher sent me of all the things she'll need. We have agreed that she wont start in main-stream school as she hasn't been too much given that she hardly left the foster home so we aren't sure what she knows and does know. I hope she doesn't hate it too much. I place the breakfast on the table and tiptoe into my room. I'm thinking if Rox is deeply sleeping I'll leave her but if she wakes up when I whisper her name then we can eat breakfast. As I open the door I see Rox sleeping on her front. The covers are on her legs, her top has ridden up exposing her back and her hair is everywhere. She's clearly slept well. "Rox?" I whisper. She groans a little and yawns, rolling over and rubbing her eyes. "You sleep well huh?" I say rubbing her soft belly. She pushes my hand away "You're hands are cold" she says. "They are?" I ask smiling a little. "Yes" she mumbles. I hold my hand on her belly and she laughs a little and wiggles away. "Stop they're really cold and I'm warm!" she whines. "Come on it's breakfast and then we're shopping!" I say lifting her up. We go to the dining room and eat breakfast. Rox eats all of it and then reaches for seconds. I smile as I pass her some more food. "What time do you wanna go?" I ask her she thinks for a minute before saying "I don't mind" "Okay then after we finish eating we'll get ready and then go" I tell her. "What about lunch?" she asks me. "What about it?" "Are we coming home for lunch?" she asks taking a drink of her juice. "We can eat out if you want to" I offer. "Don't worry you don't have to spend all that money" she tells me. "Yet I am going to spend as much as I want to because you missy deserve the world!" I tell her hugging her before clearing away the plates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 487  

Sorry for short updates I go back to 6th form tomorrow i'll try to update as much as i can :)