Chapter 89

LIZZIE'S POV:
After I finish my rage on Mr Richardson I open my phone and google a few things about teen pregnancy just in case and then I message Scar.

Lizzie- Scar? I really need you to do me a big favour

Scarlett- Sure anything for you honey x

Lizzie- I need you to go to the store and buy me two pregnancy tests x

Scarlett- Wait Liz are you... are you pregnant?

Lizzie- I'll talk about it later but no I'm not

Scarlett- Okay do you need any type?

Lizzie- Nope it's okay I don't mind thank you scar xxx

Scarlett- I'll be around in about ten minutes love you x

I put my phone down as Rox wiggles around and opens her eyes. "Hi" she mumbles. "Hey" I say kissing her head. "Do I have to go to the doctors?" Rox asks me sitting up on my lap. "Well Scar's bringing you a test and depending on what it says then yes" I tell her and she nods putting her head on my shoulder. "What type of test? A pregnancy one?" she mumbles. "Yeah and if its negative then you'll go to the doctors and if it's positive we can talk about what you want to do" I tell her. "You mean... get rid of it?" she asks tears starting to form in her eyes. "If that's what you want" I say. "No I don't!" she says pulling away from the hug. "Then that's okay and I'll support you" I tell her. "But I'm fourteen tomorrow" she says sighing. "Well then we hope it's negative" I tell her. "But I want to be able to love something like you love me" she whispers. "Come here" I say pulling her back onto my lap as the door opens. "Hey you two" Scar says smiling at us both. "Hi Scar. Are they in there?" I ask pointing to the small bag. "Yep" she says placing the bag on the bed. "Okay Rox you probably don't know how to use this so I'll show you first" I tell her grabbing the first box. I go through how she needs to use it and she goes off to my bathroom. "So how are you going to react if its positive?" Scar asks sitting next to me on the bed. "I'm not sure" I tell her. "You'll be a grandma" Scar teases. "Oh god I'm not even that old!" I say shoving at her. "Me and Rox could be pregnancy buddies" Scar says patting her belly gently. "Now that would be cute. Have you told Rose yet?" I ask Scar. "Not yet. I might wait a little longer though. Buy her a top that says big sister or something" she says and I smile. "That's so cute you should do that" I say as the bedroom door opens. "Hey honey" I say. "How long till the test finishes?" she asks. "Have you just taken it?" I ask and she nods. "Three minutes is says on the box" I tell her. "If it's positive then what?" she asks. "I'm not sure. We can just take it as it comes and sort it out from there" I tell her and she nods. "I don't want a baby" she says. "That's fine honey. There are options" I tell her.

ROXIE'S POV:
We sit in silence until mums phone alarm goes off. "Shit" I say standing up. "It's okay come on" mum says taking my hand and going to the bathroom. "I've never been so scared to walk into a bathroom ever" I say holding onto mums hand tightly. "You want me to look first?" she asks. "Yeah" I say. I feel my breathing speeding up and my throat goes tight. I get a sudden wave of anxiety and just burst into tears. "Oh come here" mum says lifting me up. I wrap my legs around her waist and hold onto her like a toddler. "Shh okay I didn't look but I'm not looking until you take a deep breath" she tells me as Aunt Scarlett walks in. "You want me to look?" she asks. "I don't know" I say. "If it's positive I might just.... I don't know" I say wiping my tears. "And if its negative I'll be so relived but upset" I mumble to myself. "Okay in three I'm looking" mum says putting me down and walking over to the counter where the test is. "One.... Two.... Three"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 737 

Cliff-hanger. you're welcome :) 

Hope you're all okay! Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep my lovelies! 

I love you all 3000 ❤