B2- Chapter 6

Roxie's pov:
I'm so happy that it's the weekend. I'm fed up of school. I used to enjoy it for the first month or so but now I hate it. It sucks plus there's this girl called Bella and she's horrible to me. She always makes fun of the fact I was 'adopted by a celebrity' and it makes me want to punch her because mum is lovely and wouldn't adopt me for fame. I don't think so anyway.

I roll over and grab my phone. As soon as I open it I see that Masie has texted me at least six times. I laugh as my door opens. Lottie appears in the doorway. "Mummy want you!" she says. "I'm sleeping" I tell her. "No you not" she says. "I am so you have to tell her I'm sleeping" I tell her putting my phone on the counter and lying down. Lottie disappears and mum walks in about ten seconds later. "Roxieee" she whispers rubbing my back. I groan and pretend to wake up. "Morning sleepy head. What do you want for breakfast?" she asks me. "Nothing" I mumble rolling over away from her. "Me and your momma need to speak to you but don't start worrying it's nothing bad" she tells me. "I know it's never bad" I say. "Yeah you finally got it!" I say to her smiling. "Haha why do you want to talk to me?" I ask her. "We'll tell you later" mum says as Lottie runs in. "Momma say you and Rox have to get you for brekkie" Lottie tells us. "Well you heard what this missy said!" mum says picking Lottie up and pulling back the covers from my bed. "I'm too tired for breakfast. I'll sleep now and then talk to you later" I tell her. "Nope come on." She says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of bed. "Get that butt downstairs and get some breakfast in that belly of yours. Flo made something for us all" she says walking out my room with Lottie.

Charly's pov:

Mummy carries me downstairs and as soon as she sets me down I start running around the kitchen. "Honey please don't do that you'll get hurt" mummy tells me but I don't listen. I keep running around so momma lifts me up and sits me in my highchair. I start whining as Rox comes in. "Lottie shut up please" she mumbles. "Hey!" I shout at her and start crying. "Oh dear what happened?" mummy asks picking me up. "Roxie be mean!" I cry to her. "Oh baby. What did she do?" mummy asks. "She say mean things" I cry. "I didn't. She's being dramatic" Rox says to mummy. "Okay both of you stop okay? Mummy is tired this morning and I don't want you two bickering okay?" she says to us. I nod and wipe my tears and Rox sits on the table. "You no sit there" I tell her but she doesn't listen. "Roxie!" I say louder. "What!?" she snaps at me. I hide in mummys arms. "Roxie what's the matter?" mummy asks Rox. "Nothing just let me be" she says to mummy who sighs but nods. She sits me back down into my highchair as momma passes me a plate with some pancakes, fruit and chocolate sauce on them! "Yay! Pancakes!" I squeal making momma kiss my head. We all eat pancakes except for Rox who only eats a few red fruit things.

Lizzie's pov:
After me, Flo and Charly finish breakfast Flo tidies up but I don't let Rox leave the table. She's only eat three raspberries and that isn't enough. "Roxie you aren't leaving the table until you eat at least one pancake" I tell her for the tenth time. "Why not!? I'm full!" she shouts at me before trying to get up from the table. "Sit down Roxie" I say to her again. "Why!? Why do you care if I don't eat huh? It isn't your body!" she yells at me. "It isn't my body but you're my daughter and I care about you. I want you to be healthy and happy" I tell her calmly. "Well you shouldn't care" she says. "It's my job to care" I say to her pulling her into a hug. "I'm not eating this so you might as well give up" she tells me. "Honey you don't have to eat this but I want you to eat something" I tell her. She shakes her head. "I'm not doing that" she says. "Come on upstairs" I say taking her hand and leading her to my room. I sit her on the bed and crouch in front of her. "Why don't you want to eat? You can tell me anything and I wont get mad at all" I say to her as calmly as I possible can. "Why?" she asks crossing her arms. "Just talk to me baby" I say. "Fine there's this girl at school as she's a proper bitch to me. She said the other day the same things that Mr Richards used to say to me. You know why? Because she was with me for two weeks in the system before she got adopted out. I was left and she wont stop telling everyone about it. She says that I cant be adopted by a celebrity because you love me it's because you want to be more famous. She says I'm too overweight so I'm not eating three meals anymore. She says that my body is too disgusting to have on show so I'm only wearing leggings and hoodies. There are you happy!?" she says getting louder and louder the more she speaks. "Oh baby" I whisper pulling her to the floor and sitting her on my lap. "I can tell the school about her if you want. Separate her from you so she doesn't keep saying all these nasty things" I offer her. "No" she mumbles wiping the tears I didn't see falling down her face. "What did you want to ask me?" she whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1013 

Hope you're all okay! 
Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep as you all deserve it! 
I love you all 3000 ❤