Chapter 88

⚠EMETOPHOBIA WARNING AND SUGGESTED RAPE YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART IF YOU WANT AND I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER WORK WITHOUT HAVING TO READ THIS ONE ⚠

ROXIE'S POV:
I run to my room after feeling sick. I feel bad for leaving mum with all the bags but I had to leave. I hear Sparky barking so I know he's getting excited but I rush to the toilet as quickly as I can making sure to lock the door behind me. I stay on the toilet until I hear mum knocking on my bedroom door. "Honey you said you wanted to talk" she says. Shit what do I do!? I take a deep breath as I hear my door opening. "Honey?" she calls. "One minute" I call before throwing up. I hear fumbling then the bathroom door opens and mum walks in. "Honey oh baby. Hey come here" she says holding my hair back and rubbing my back. I throw up again before the feeling passes and I sit up. "Hey where did this all come from?" mum asks pulling me onto her lap. "I don't know" I mumble into her shoulder. "Okay well how about we get you some water, brush your teeth and then get you to bed" she tells me. "Okay" I say as she helps me up and helps me to my room. "Not my bed please" I say she smiles at me. "You want my bed?" she asks. "If you don't want me in there its fine" I say. "Nope come on. My bed it is!" she says lifting me up. "Why am I sick? I don't feel ill?" I ask her as she lays me in her bed. "I'm not too sure honey. It could be a side effect of your period" she tells me. "I haven't had that in a while though" I tell her and she nods. "What are you thinking? I'm I ill!?" I ask sitting up. "I'm sure you aren't honey" she says sitting opposite me. "Then why do you look so scared?" I ask her. "Because you're ill and I'm your mum so I have to take care of you" she tells me. "Do I have to go to the doctors?" I ask. "I'm not sure. There's one thing we can do first but I have to ask you something that might make you very very upset" she tells me and I feel a massive wave of anxiety hit me. "I'm sorry" I say over and over as I feel my breathing go crazy.

LIZZIE'S POV:
"Hey no its okay don't worry" I tell Rox as her breathing is going mad. "Shh come on" I say rocking her and kissing her head until she calm down. "What did you want to ask?" she whispers. "When you were back with Mr Richards..." I say and she whimpers when I say his name. "Did he ever... do anything to you?" I ask. "He hurt me all the time" she says confused. "No I mean did he ever do anything even though you said no?" I ask and her bottom lip starts to tremble. "It's okay you can tell me. I just need to know so I know that you are sick or not." I tell her. "He didn't give me a choice" she whispers before breaking down in my arms. I just hold my baby tightly. I hold her and comfort her. I kiss her head and rock her back and forth until she falls asleep in my arms. Then I lie down with her and watch her as she sleeps on me. I don't understand how anybody can ever be such a horrible person to Rox. I swear I'm gonna add another twenty years on that mans prison sentence! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 629

I understand that this chapter has some things in that some people may not like so if anybody feels as though this is too much message me either on here or in my inbox and i'll change the chapter for you as i dont want to upset any of you. 

Hope you're all feeling okay! Remember to eat, drink and get enough sleep because you deserve it!
I love you all 3000 ❤