leaked location (JV)

WC: 386

Your ages in this imagine: 17-18

Type of imagine: a bit scary, paparazzi, anxiety attack

Requested: no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend and I were having lunch and some fan leaked the location where we were and quickly the paparazzi started showing up and taking pictures from the glass window.

Of course, we got uncomfortable and asked the waiter to move our table away from the paparazzi and thankfully there was a privet booth empty.

"I can believe they came this fast" Javon said pissed at the fan who leaked our location, "it's okay baby they can't really take pictures of us now" I say holding his hand." yea your right" he said kissing my hand.

After we were done with our meals we paid and started getting ready to leave. As soon as we were back in sight the cameras went off and so did their bright flashes.

We got out and there were a ton of people and paparazzi taking photos of us yelling questions at us.

Javon held onto my hand tightly as we tried to get through the crowd, there were so many people and I for one am claustrophobic so it was not a surprise when my heart started beating faster.

I felt uneasy, my breath become heavy "I can't breathe" I muttered to Javon, he looked at me with worry in his eyes and he let go of my hand and held onto my waist so I was close to him.

I became very shaken up and scared the paparazzi continued following us "can you go away! Can't you see she's frightened" he spoke out.

I felt one fan tug my arm dragging me away from Javon and my heart stopped as I fell to the ground, luckily I didn't get trampled.

Javon quickly found me helping me up "EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM HER!!" he yelled angrily and we finally reached the car.

I calmed down as Javon rested his hand on my thigh "thank you" I smiled looking at him "for what?" he looked at me confused "for protecting me I appreciate it a lot" I smiled and he smiles peaking my lips "no problem baby I'll always be here to protect you" he said and I blushed a little.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: do you have a phobia of anything?