smile (AT)

WC: 293

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I was sitting at the lunch table with my friends and boyfriend Ashtray. 

Ashtray's arm was on my waist holding me tight but not too tight. That was one of the millions of things I loved about him, he always had his arm around me when he could and it always made me feel protected. 

Today was a good day for me but Ashtray, on the other hand, hadn't smiled once today which was usually a rare occurrence anyways but I loved his smile. 

While Maddy was talking I turned my head to Ashtray and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, he looked down at me and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "what was that for?" he asked and I just shrugged.

"I just felt like it. Plus I wanted to cheer you up cause you're having a bad day" Ashtray shrugged and looked back over at our friends "That's not gonna work Y/N" he smiled.

 I sat forward and whispered "Then how come you're smiling?" I kissed him again and he cleared his throat and shook his head while trying his best not to smile.

"I-I'm not smiling don't be silly" he said and I smirked and leaned into his ear, whispering "I made you smile" he shook his head once again and muttered "No I didn't" I shrugged and sat back.

"Okay I didn't make you smile" I said and he nodded and looked over his shoulder at me "That's right" he said and I giggled.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What makes you smile?