bachata pt.2 (ST)

WC:759

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: @loverlypreson + Everyone ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was prom and I'm so excited because I've been waiting for this moment for a while now, everyone says that prom is going to be one of your best moments when you have a perfect date and thankfully I have the perfect date, my boyfriend Stanley.

I woke up early that day and tried to have a good day, I went on a nice long walk than read my favorite book and re-watched mfavoritete movie.

When it was time to get ready I showered did my hair and makeup while listing to music, I danced and sang my heart out to every song.

"Honey Stanley's here!" my mother yelled from downstairs and I quickly applied perfume on and walked downstairs

This is my dress: (If you don't like it just imagine something else)

Stanley was wearing a black suit and let me say he looked hot in it, Stanley's jaw fell when he saw me "hi handsome" I smiled "h-hi" he stuttered making me giggle lightly "you okay?" I asked and he nodded

"sweetheart you look amazing" my father said "I need to take pictures sat here for a minute" my mom said running to get her camera.

I turned around to look at my boyfriend "do you like it?" I asked since he said nothing about it "I LOVE it!" he said "you look beautiful no stunning no ughh words can't describe how good you look" I blushed at his words and kissed him.

My mother came at that moment and captured the moment "aww you guys are so cute" she said and I playfully rolled my eyes "thanks mom" we took a couple of pictures and then left.

We got into the limo that was waiting for us outside and asked him about it "uncle Luther and solan booked it for us, they say that our prom should a night we could never forget"

We reached our school and locked hands together before getting in, we said hello to our friends and went dancing for a bit.

We had a couple of drinks, alcohol-free of course, and continued with our night, Stanley and I made out but it didn't last long because the teachers would pull us apart. "I'll be right back baby" stan said kissing my head and leaving.

A couple of minutes later he came back and a song started playing, it wasn't a normal one..it was a bit different.

Stanley then came and had a huge grin displayed on his face "oh no what did you do?" I said and he chuckled "why do you assume I did something" he said "because of that grin and where are we going" I asked and he took me to the dance floor.

He placed his hands on my waist and looked at me "dancing of course" he started to dance...batcha

I was surprised but quickly started to dance with him, we moved in sync and I was amazed.

This was us: (If you don't like it just imagine dancing a different way)

The song ended and everyone cheered for us, even the teachers we blushed and Stanley kissed me passionately..way passionately that the principal told us to stop and when we didn't he ran after us as we ran away from him.

"Stanley I can't I have heels on" I yelled as Stanley ran faster, he came back and picked me up threw me o his shoulder, and ran.

We reach the park and he finally let me down "that was so fun" we laughed "it was" "wait baby how did the hell did you dance like that" I asked "what wasn't my dancing good?" "no no it was so good but how last time I checked you sucked"

"Hey!" "sorry but your better now" I said ad he smiled "thanks and I practiced mostly every night since the day I fell on you" he said "but why?" "because I knew you would love it and I would anything to make you happy"

I felt my stomach fill with butterflies and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss "thank you mi amor" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Okay so tell me how I did because I am nervous since I haven't written a dancing imagine like this before :)