Slushies (ST)

WC: 402

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Type of imagine: cute

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend and I are in the mall with his uncles because they wanted to go buy new furniture while we just wanted to hang out and maybe do some shopping.

We were walking around hand in hand when I suddenly started to crave some slushies. I knew Stanley loves slushies and would never say no to them.

"Baby" I spoke and he hummed in reply "baby can we get slushies" I said and he looked down and me and smiled "of course!" he said making me smile "yay lets go!" I said excitedly.

Stanley loved the cherry-flavored one and I had been wanting to try the blue raspberry flavor for a while now so I decided that today was going to be the day I try it.

After getting slushies, Stanley and I went to his car to chill a little, we placed our slushies in the cup holders and pecked his lips. 

When I pulled away Stanley pulled me back and pulled me onto his lap and deepened the kiss. He rested his hands on my hips. After a few minutes of that, there was a knock on the window. 

I jumped slightly, banging my head against Stanley's head, we both groaned and looked out the window and saw his uncle five looking at us with a mad and annoyed look.

He rolled his eyes and motioned for us to roll down the window, Stanley pouted as I did.

"What?!" Stanley asked annoyed "Stop whatever this is and come we're having dinner now" he with a disgusted annoyed look "come on!! let's go!" "Alright fine," I said and climbed off of Stanley. 

As we were walking back to his family everyone noticed our tongues. sloan furrowed her brows "Why is your tongue purple?" she asked suspiciously. "There's a..n-new" I lied horrible "New flavor! Yeah, it's uh," Stanley he looked to me for help. 

"Grape! Yes. Grape! Really good. One hundred percent recommend" I finished and they all looked at us with raised eyebrows before making satisfied faces. 

"Okay" his father said walking away, my boyfriend and I looked at each other, trying not to laugh. 

I couldn't believe they actually bought that. 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite slushie flavor?