Kisses (ST)

WC: 396

Your ages in this imagine: 17 

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stanley and I were sitting on his couch making out, I was sitting on his lap and he had his arms on my hips. It was nothing sexual, just soft and sweet kisses. 

He brushed his lips against mine and I giggled. he smiled at me "what?" "It tickles" I giggled. He grinned "it tickles?" He asked and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and did it again, this time slower.

"Stanley!!" I giggled again making him laugh. 

He grabbed me and rolled us over so I was laying on the couch on my back and he was on top looking down at me. "What?" I asked and shook his head "nothing, just watching my beautiful girlfriend" he replied and I blushed "stop it you're making me blush" I whined and he smirked "I will never stop telling you you're beautiful. Because you are" replied as he kissed all over my face.

I blushed harder "Stanley" I whined again and he placed a soft kiss on my lips. "You're cute when you blush" he said and kissed my nose. I covered my face with my hands and he frowned "don't cover your pretty face."

"No" I replied "you keep making me blush" I said and he smiled "I'm doing it on purpose because I enjoy it" he paused for a second "and I also enjoy hearing this" he started to tickle me and I squealed. 

I moved my hands away from my face and down to my stomach to stop him from tickling me. 

He gave me a satisfied smirk and I raised my eyebrows "I got you to move your hands" he grinned and I shook my head.

"your lucky your cute" I said and he smiled "come here you dork" I said pulling him in by his shirt and kissing his lips.

Stanley smiled and kissed me back with the same amount of love and passion if not even more. 

When we pulled away he was smiling like a child who you gave candy too "I love you Y/n/n" he said and I felt my cheeks blush again "Stanley stop it!!" I whined "tell me you love me" he demand giggling.

"I love you Stanley" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: do you blush easily?