jealousy (ST)

WC: 543

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: no

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend and I went to the mall to get some food, after looking forever we finally decided on Taco Bell we got our food and sat down at a table.

While we were eating a random dude pulled up a chair and said"on a scale of 1 to 10 how attractive am I?" the random dude says"negative 10" I say rolling my eyes Stanley just smirks and looks down to hide it.

"Why?" the random dude asks "because I have a boyfriend" I say looking at Stanley then back at the dude "really? I don't see him anywhere".

He said looking around avoiding my boyfriend's glare Stanley was going to say something but I beat him to it saying "are you really that dense?" 

"Are you really this hot?" he said and Stanley couldn't help it anymore "ok seriously back the hell off my girl!" Stanley says pulling me closer to him. 

the random dude looks at me ignoring Stanley "you know you should dump this dude and go out with a real man, like me" he says smirking and I rolled my eyes. I was going to say something but Stanley beat me to it, he stood up and grabbed the guy by his shirt ready to beat the hell out of him.

"Baby no he's not worth it" I said "Yea listen to your girlfriend" he said sarcastically and Stanley punched him in his face causing his face to bleed "what the fuck man!" he held his bloody nose in shock and quickly ran. 

I took his hand and looked at the faint bruises forming on his knuckles "you okay?" I asked worried "yea I'm fine" he said but I didn't believe him.

I got some Ice and placed it on his knuckles "he served it Y/n/n" "I know he did but-" "no buts I'll kill him if he comes near you again" "you sure five isn't your father" I joked and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Come on let's go home" I said pecking his lips "yea we're too cool to be here" he said making me laugh "you're going to be the death of me hargreeves"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's the worst pickup line you heard?

AN: Guyss published a new Javon X reader book it's called 'Instagram' go check it out if you want!!