Reading (ST)

WC: 321

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was raining outside today, so I decided to read one of the books my boyfriend bought me for my birthday. 

I was sitting comfortably on my bed with a blanket around me and my hair tied into a messy bun "Y/n!" Stanley whined, laying on the bed lazily. 

His head was on my lap and his eyes looked up at me "Yes Stanley?" I asked my boyfriend and he sat up, pouting at me like a child.

"Can we do something? I'm bored" he said "I'm reading, you go do whatever you wanna do" I told him and he sighed loudly, obviously wanting my attention. 

"Baby what?" "Come on, I wanna hang out with my girlfriend, Can you please drop the stupid boring book?" he said.

"Nope and this book is not stupid or boring" I said "Y/nnnnn" he whined and I ignored him.

Stanley didn't like my silence and got under the covers and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder his soft breaths hitting my neck. 

I ignored him and continued reading the book since I was getting to the good part. 

Surprisingly Stanley stopped complaining and kept his mouth shut. 

When I went to turn the page, Stanley stopped me and flipped back to the page I just finished reading. 

"Hang on, I'm not done with this page yet" he said and I turned to look at Stanley only to see that he was actually reading.

He looks so cute focused.

"Okay you can turn the page now" he said turning to look at me "what?" he said and I smiled kissing his lips.

I pulled away and turned the page, I got comfortable and covered us both with the blanket as we continued to read

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite book?