don't mess with me (JV)

WC: 233

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Type of imagine: cute, jealous/protective boyfriend

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm on set at the umbrella academy and Aidan the actor playing 'five' keeps asking questions about my girlfriend Y/n and our relationship.

"So Javon how's your relationship going with Y/n?" he asked me and I sighed "Do we have to talk about that every day" I said "Yeah we kinda do. I wanna know everything cause you guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen" he says and I rolled my eyes. 

"Clearly you don't see a lot of couples" I said "But we're doing fine. Right now she's on her worldwide tour" I told him and he nodded trying to act as he cares.

"That must be hard...you know I got one more question, If you and Y/n don't work out do you think she likes me?" Aidan asked and I was surprised by the sudden question.

How dare him

How fucking dare him.

Y/n is mine.

"Don't mess with me Gallagher, I will beat you up" I said back getting defensive. 

I don't want anyone talking about my girl like that.

I love her and she loves me. 

"alright. It was just a question" he said and I gave him a death glare that made him walk away from me.

Yea that's what I thought.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Would you leave Javon for Aidan Gallagher?