Embarrassment (ST)

WC: 401 

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requsted: no

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was that time of the month for and felt I felt mad, sad and just horrible. 

To make matters worse, I ran out of pads so Stanley and I went to Walgreens to buy some. I bought a few things for myself including some chips, chocolate's and a cute heat pad.

I totally forgot about the pads so Stanley said he'll get them for me, I had to make a bathroom trip and when I came out, the most embarrassing thing happened.

"Y/n did I want to super absorbent pads or the extra comfort ones?!" Stanley shouted from across the store. 

Right now I wanted die and just disappear.

My face was as red as a tomato. 

When I thought things couldn't get any worse Stanley picked the overhead speakers and said "Y/n please come to the women's health aisle I don't know what to get" 

I wanted to kill him. 

I marched up to Stanley and demand to leave. 

Stanley paid for the items we left, I put my hood on so people wouldn't see me and gave Stanley the silent treatment all the way home. 

"I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to embarrass you" Stanely said "can you please forgive me?" He asked with his puppy eyes. 

"Of course not" I slammed his car door and got Inside the house.

My boyfriend followed me around the house like a lost puppy and wouldn't stop apologizing.

When decided to take a nap, I slept on the opposite side of my boyfriend and gave him my back. moments after I felt him getting in bed, he grabbed my waist and gently pulled me to him.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled against my neck where he peppered kisses on, after a while of hearing him apologizing I decided to forgive him.

I turned around and faced him "I forgive you" I said and I could see the happiness and relief in his eyes "thank you baby" he said kissing my lips.

Stanley warmed up the heating pad for me and then ordered my favorite food. 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: Guys I started a Javon X Y/n story!! go check it out and tell me what you think <333