Baking (ST)

WC: 500

Your ages in this imagine: 15

Type of imagine: cute

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend and I were watching this cooking show called 'nailed it' in Netflix and it was so funny. 

so basically there are 3 amateur bakers who compete to replicate complicated cakes and confectionery in order to win a $10,000 cash prize and a "nailed it" trophy. and watching these people struggle was hilarious.

Halfway through my 3rd episode I started craving some cake so I decided to bake some "can i help" stanly asked "sure why not" i said and we walked downstairs to the ketchin.

I set out everything. The flour, eggs, milk, butter, and everything else that we needed.

Stanley kept messing around hiding the tablespoon and placing the milk back in fridge before I was done with it.

As I was mixing the final ingredients together I felt a cold goo running down my face.

He did not just do that. 

Stanley had cracked an egg right above my head "Oh my god Stanley!!! That's so gross I can't believe you just did that!!"

I turn around to see my boyfriend dying of laughter, I pick the flour and threw it on his face.

Stanly was out of words "how does that feel" I laughed at his face "Oh its on" he said grabbing the sugar,

I quickly grabbed the water and splashes it on his face and ran "Y/N Y/L/N COME BACK HERE!!" he yelled running after me.

When I thought I was winning I felt a grip on my waist picking me up, Stanley placed me on his shoulder and took me to the kitchen "no, no baby I'm sorry" I laughed trying to get out of his grip. 

Stanly placed me on the counter and kissed my lips, I smiled and kissed him back. 

Suddenly I felt sugar being spill on my head "STANLEY!!" i gaped pushing my boyfriend away, I looked around me and back at my boyfriend who was laughing his ass off.

how could i not laugh when a sight like this was in front of me, he had a really cute laugh and it brought butterflies to my stomach.

I shook my head and got off the counter taking the mixture and placing it in the pan. I felt a pair of hands being placed on my waist and soft lips on my neck.

"I love you" Stanely said kissing my neck and cheek "You're an idiot" I said "but I'm you're idiot" he said and i felt him grin aginst my skin.

I turned around and saw that he does have a grin on his face "shut up" I said and he pulled me in by the shirt and reconected our lips.

The kiss quickly turned into a makeout session and before we could go any further we hered a loud gasp "What the hell happened here!!" his mother yelled.

shit. 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: have you seen the show Naild it?