Tummy Kisses (AT)

WC: 356

Your ages in this imagine: 18

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was reading a book in my boyfriend and I's bed when I heard the front door opening, Ashtray and I decided to get a place of our own after we graduated high school.

Since fez and ash's business was doing better than ever we found a lovely apartment with all the things we wanted, fez let us have the master bedroom and he took the 2nd big room with its own bathroom.

The door opened and there was my boyfriend "hi baby" I said but instead of replying he just got in bed and rested his head on my lap "mi amor you okay" I asked creasing his cheek and he hummed.

"Don't you want dinner" he shook his head "fez and I ate already" he mumbled. Five minutes later he garbed my legs and pulled me down so that now I was laid down, I ignored him and continued reading thinking he just wanted to cuddle.

Ashtray lifted his shirt that I was wearing and started kissing my stomach "babe what are you doing" I giggled pushing his face away.

"stop I'm trying to fill this place with love" he said "why" "because that's where our baby is going to grow" he said making me blush.

"You want kids?" "of course I want kids" he said "really?" "yea I wanna have kids with you, the women I love..do you wanna have kids?" "yea maybe in the future" I said "okay"

Ashtray continued kissing my stomach and it would sometime make me giggle because he'll brush his nose against it and make me laugh.

I placed my book on the nightstand and slid down to face my boyfriend "hello" he smiled pecking my lips "do you wanna cuddle" I whispered causing him to chuckle "of course" he said and we both moved up.

He opened his arms and I got in snuggling my face into his chest, Ashtray closed the lamp and kissed my head "goodnight princess" "good night"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Should I make an Ashtray!dad imagines?